Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in?

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 21, 2006, 7:55 AM

Post #1 of 10 (3460 views)
Shortcut
Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? Can't Post

Hi all!

I know many of you need a place for your pet to stay where they don't have to be in cages & brought for walks daily. If it's really urgent, we can help. Not saying I'm advertising here but there are number of people here that need someone to take care of their pets for a while if they need to go overseas for peek holidays or for whatever reason! Your pets especially dogs, will have the freedom to play with our two dogs which are females. They have a large space to walk and play around. They are brought for walks twice a day and will only need to sleep in the cage at night (Not all dogs). The whole day they are free to roam about...Remember, we treat other people's dogs like our own dogs. Some may also be allowed to sleep in our bedrooms if they are so used to being accompanied.

We live in KL so it's quite convenient for you all...So only if you really, really can't find a place for them that will not cage them up 24/7, we can help you out! Just email me at amber.faith@yahoo.com

Once again I'm not advertising here, just wana help out those who can't find a good place for their pets to stay in. Thanks!

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Nov 21, 2006, 7:56 AM)

hapee
New User

Nov 25, 2006, 12:20 AM

Post #2 of 10 (3404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amber.Faith

It is nice of you to put up such a good offer. Anyway what type of breed do you

accept and how much notice do you need before you can provide this type of shelter. Anyhow which part of Kuala Lumpur do you stay. Thanks

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 25, 2006, 2:47 AM

Post #3 of 10 (3387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hapee] Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi hapee...

Good to hear from you! You can find out more info at my dog's blog http://ambers-diary.blogspot.com/...your-furkids_22.html

We live in Puncak Jalil just near Bukit Jalil & Seri Kembangan where the new Jusco is built.

If you're not sure where it is, I can send the map to your email addy.

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Nov 25, 2006, 2:49 AM)

taimen
New User

Jan 14, 2008, 9:15 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Amber,

Hello! I am taimen a new comer of Malaysia dog and puppy portal. I am very glad that I found somebody like you and very happy to know so many dog lovers in Malaysia. I have a 6 years old shih tzu mix. I tried many times visiting your website unfortunately failed. Is your website still available?

Many thanks

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 15, 2008, 12:01 AM

Post #5 of 10 (2946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [taimen] Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? [In reply to] Can't Post

I've replied your email...

wowow
Novice

Jan 18, 2008, 5:53 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2881 views)
Shortcut

Hi ! Amber ,

nice to hear from yr coz this is a gd news to me .....

r u going to bandar utama this sunday ? or else we can meet up there to talk

abt it in detail.coz i'm facing a problem when I balik kampung ,there is no one

take care of my dog.

n one more quostion .... my dog is having 'period' now (is a female) , is it ok to bring her to

the events coz there got a lot of dogs ..... ??? or not to bring her there.pls advice me , thks!!!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 18, 2008, 9:00 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wowow] Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? [In reply to] Can't Post

Pls dun bring your dog to the even if it's on heat unless you want her to be chased by all male dogs. And also if you are not careful she might get 'raped' Last time when one of the females in my place was on heat my males go crazy even tried to bite her when i took her away cos he dun wan me to take her away. I straightaway send her to be spayed.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 19, 2008, 12:42 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wowow] Looking for a friendly place for your pets to stay in? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there! Sure, you can still bring your dog to Bandar Utama this Sunday even when she's on heat. Amber's on heat too but it's going to finish soon. On the 21st is her last day actually but it usually finishes earlier. She has to go becoz she has to perform...Not necessarily male dogs go berserk when females are on heat. Not necessarily... Only one or two chase Amber becoz she's got very very strong rotten fish smell when she's on heat but not all females got smell. Does yours have smell. If you're the type who carries the dog all the time, then noting to worry. But if she's walking on the ground, make sure she's on leash at all times & as long you're there watching over her, nothing will happen to her. You can stop the male dog from mounting her... You can also make her wear underwear if you just want to be extra careful but she may pee in it. So just bring a few extra so that you change. Amber will be wearing underwear on that day too if there's still a bit left coming out... You can bring her there to walk around & socialize but unfortunately, she won't be allowed to join any of the games.

wowow
Novice

Jan 20, 2008, 1:27 AM

Post #9 of 10 (2833 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

normally how long will finish? i'm not sure when she started on heat wor.......
but she is still ' a lot ' ......

Frown

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 20, 2008, 6:47 AM

Post #10 of 10 (2821 views)
Shortcut

Normally it takes 3 weeks. Amber's usually takes 3 weeks but some dogs will finish withing two weeks. Some are irregulars like us humans... It's important that you write down the date from the day of her 1st heat till the end so that you know when then next one will come again. It will usually come in the next 6 months.

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Jan 20, 2008, 6:52 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my