Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
How long to take for miniature schnauzer hair to grow??

Hiz
New User

Nov 20, 2006, 7:36 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1109 views)
Shortcut
How long to take for miniature schnauzer hair to grow?? Can't Post

UnsureUnsure guys, thank yall in advanced for reply to my post.

I sent my miniature schnauzer to grooming yesterday, due to messy hair, ticks & fleas problem, they cut/shave all of his hair... yea right.. its not even 1mm long now.. pretty sad when seeing him return from grooming..

I wonder how long to take for his hair to grow back like a normal miniature schnauzer? Its raining season as you all can see.. I have to wrap him with cloth & make a warm cage for him now...

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 21, 2006, 6:09 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hiz] How long to take for miniature schnauzer hair to grow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

very fast lah. One month you will see got a lot of hair liao. two months got to trim again.

mikoyuki

Dec 1, 2006, 6:48 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hiz] How long to take for miniature schnauzer hair to grow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't worry about the duration of hair growth. If your dog got serious ticks & fleas prob, must treat that first. Any groomers will definitely shave clean him. Sometimes ticks and fleas might aggrevate skin prob also. One month time, u can actually c about an inch of hair growth. It's reasonable that u wrap him up with cloth, maybe let him wear some clothes also Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my