Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Can't train puppy as he keeps biting my hands!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2006, 10:48 PM

Post #51 of 60 (1219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Can't train puppy as he keeps biting my hands! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

the younger u neuter him, the faster the wound will heal...and by the time they grow up, i doubt u will ever see the scar too..hehehee

well....cant think like dat ma,.....if he has his own kids but u hv to give all away coz u cant take care of them, lagi pitiful rite? might as well don hv kids at all in the first place...unless u plan to take care of all the kids la...

for me, the cost of surgery + 1 nite hospitalisation + medication = RM230 per dog

u can survey a few vets before decide which one u can lo..coz as i know the price varies...but because all this while i go to the vet, so i use the same vet for surgery too lo....

emmm...as for the infection and things like dat..i am not so sure lo...mayb it depends on the dog as well as how good is the vet too kua..coz both of mine are okay...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2006, 1:03 AM

Post #52 of 60 (1219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Can't train puppy as he keeps biting my hands! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe sorry for not being specific enuff ah Blush actually give him a break as in do understand that he'l keep bitin on ur hands & u dont get mad or piss with him, u'l have to tolerate give him a break la

leave the chewie in fridge not freeezer, jz a little chilly & cold can ade no need frozen cuz same thing frozen objects are as hard as stone

to dogs, fridge is the ultimate food source provider of em all, they see us hunting easily by stretchin our hand into the fridge & bringing out food. sometimes thery also wanna hunt or want us to hunt???

usually male are neutered at the age between 3~5 mths for the best effect. as 5mths & above they'l tend to remember most male dominant instinct, the surgery is minor between this age. will be dangerous for pups below 3 mths & older dogs (7~8yrs old) u can get 2nd & 3rd opinions fr other vets as well before u decide. yes i plan to neuter zeus but not so soon Tongue probably when he's abt 3~4 yrs old, im plannin of gettin a companion for him (probably for the both of us haha) next year

ezekiel 25:17

sumber
New User

Dec 9, 2006, 1:28 AM

Post #53 of 60 (1213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Can't train puppy as he keeps biting my hands! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Everybody, i am back. sorry i was overseas. what have i missed.

vinoviruz are you the most senior here? as i feel you give good advice in this forum... what do you mean when you say (probably for the both of us haha) in your post?

i need advice here as i got one problem, my dog is coughing lately... is it normal for puppy to cough? he has been coughing since i came back... can we human pass virus to them? i am coughing too... but i am recovering...

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2006, 1:41 AM

Post #54 of 60 (1212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sumber] Can't train puppy as he keeps biting my hands! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Everybody, i am back. sorry i was overseas. what have i missed. check out this site www.jrt-research.com got lotsa stuff on health

vinoviruz are you the most senior here? hehe no im not the senior, i dont see seniority as a divider to rule out between dog luvers as i feel you give good advice in this forum...my advices come fr my exps only, some fr my readins i'l share what do you mean when you say (probably for the both of us haha) in your post? ive been dreamin of watchin my 2 jrts runnin chasin each other around for a very long time ade, im plannin to get a female jrt next yr as zeus is mature enuff now

i need advice here as i got one problem, my dog is coughing lately...oh oh hope it's not kennel cough, u can read abt kennel cough on the health thread is it normal for puppy to cough? no its not normal if he's coughin regularly, monitor closely & if he coughs for more than 2 days in a row, go to a vet asap! he has been coughing since i came back... can we human pass virus to them? in the vac jabs for 10 in 1, i think there's an antibiotic for some diseases that can transfer between us human & dog, u need to check wif ur vet i am coughing too... but i am recovering...1st, determine the source that made both u & ur dog coughs (haze, dust, u a smoker?, allergy?) then u should be able to let ur vet understand more why ur dog coughs & he can then prep him accordingly

cindy_pebbles

Dec 14, 2006, 10:48 PM

Post #55 of 60 (1196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Can't train puppy as he keeps biting my hands! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! 3 to 5 months? That means I should neutered him in a month or two eh? Any advise if i should do it after the 3rd vaccine and if so, how long should I take? About a week ago, while I was sitting on a chair, Benji came to me and hugged my leg with his front legs and sort of doing the "humping" thingy. At first it looked as tho he wanted to stablize himself with his other 2 legs but the "humping" was kinda obvious and lasted for like 10 seconds, on my leg!!! Isn't it a bit too early for him to start the humping? hehehe... his is only 3 months old... :p
btw: i bought him a baby chewy on Friday and already got lubang the next day...heheheeCrazy Think he needs something tougher... haha...

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2006, 1:28 AM

Post #56 of 60 (1194 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi! 3 to 5 months? That means I should neutered him in a month or two eh? for best result yes neuter before reachin 5 mths Any advise if i should do it after the 3rd vaccine and if so, yes do it after the complete vac jab how long should I take? cant help here as ive never brought zeus for neuter yet Tongue About a week ago, while I was sitting on a chair, Benji came to me and hugged my leg with his front legs and sort of doing the "humping" thingy. At first it looked as tho he wanted to stablize himself with his other 2 legs but the "humping" was kinda obvious and lasted for like 10 seconds, on my leg!!! Isn't it a bit too early for him to start the humping? well, zeus started at abt 4 mths, some jrt bitches start their period cycle as early as 6 mths hehehe... his is only 3 months old... :p
btw: i bought him a baby chewy on Friday and already got lubang the next day smart & persistent dog u have there cuz he didnt give up till the thing broke LOL...heheheeCrazy Think he needs something tougher... haha... now is the teethin time so his gums are a little itchy, ya use the harder type of rubber

cindy_pebbles

Dec 15, 2006, 7:15 PM

Post #57 of 60 (1189 views)
Shortcut

Frown
I didn't know that they mature so fast. Still a little baby in my eyes. Hehe.
Yeah, bought him a Kong toy the other day but unfortunately, it doesn't come with a instruction how to use it. Asked the staff there and she told me to stuff the food into the Kong but the hole is sooo big and the food came out easily. And she told me it's supposed to be like that. I tot it's supposed to let him play for a long long time.
Tongue Any idea?

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2006, 7:25 PM

Post #58 of 60 (1188 views)
Shortcut

u can search the net for kongs & their recipes. depends on the kong u bought, some kongs, u have to prepare special home cooked food, stuff em in & left in freezer to freeze, when it's all done only give doggie start with simple food stuff so that ur doggie can taste the fruit for its labour, increase the difficulty level to reach the food, finally u will push ur doggie to the max of spending the entire afternoon tryin to get to food fr the kong

cindy_pebbles

Dec 16, 2006, 12:54 AM

Post #59 of 60 (1175 views)
Shortcut

Frown

Oh ok! Why didn't I think of checking the website? Blush
Thanks a lot for the info! Cheers!Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 16, 2006, 1:29 AM

Post #60 of 60 (1172 views)
Shortcut

no worries

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my