Re: [dysentery] NEED helpsssssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

Get a kennel for your boyfriend ler.

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 25, 2006, 6:04 PM

Post #27 of 48 (1130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] NEED helpsssssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

yea i did caught him red handed ssssssssssssss... and yesterday i bath him.. after all those wrestling ti get him dry and combing all .. he purposely pee in front of me.. OMg before i able say anything he run up to my bf in the room to seek for protection .zzzzzzzz make headache

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 25, 2006, 6:05 PM

Post #28 of 48 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] NEED helpsssssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Get a kennel for your boyfriend ler.

now my bf start to jealous cos i spend more time on the dog.. OMG

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 25, 2006, 7:03 PM

Post #29 of 48 (1126 views)
Shortcut

Never mind lah, then he will get another dog to tembak you back then all four of you will be happy.

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 26, 2006, 4:25 AM

Post #30 of 48 (1120 views)
Shortcut

i really doubt it ... now going 2 weeks de having the dog.. the relationship between my bf and my baby is growing ... but i still havent success toilet train him ... oh ya. anyway to clear his smelly body odour?? just bathhim yesterday and today smelly de .. OMG

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 26, 2006, 5:12 AM

Post #31 of 48 (1118 views)
Shortcut

I never bathe my wow wow one month no smell ohso. It depends on the breed ler, and the diet.

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 26, 2006, 5:54 AM

Post #32 of 48 (1116 views)
Shortcut

really??? what brand u feed ur baby and is ur baby a MS? mine is cocker lo

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 26, 2006, 3:24 PM

Post #33 of 48 (1113 views)
Shortcut

Schnauzers generally do not have much of a problem with BO. I give her Nutri Edge, but I also give her cooked meals, groom her frequently, clean out her ears etc etc, and exercise her.

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 26, 2006, 5:42 PM

Post #34 of 48 (1111 views)
Shortcut

hmm wat is BO ah? ur baby look like one of the MS in my neighbourhood:) mayb i should change the kibbles hmmm do ur baby cry at nite??? he still cry although 2 weeks de .. driving me crazy le

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 26, 2006, 7:52 PM

Post #35 of 48 (1109 views)
Shortcut

Body Odour mah. My schnauzer doesn't cry hardly ever barks.

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 26, 2006, 9:56 PM

Post #36 of 48 (1106 views)
Shortcut

OMG so good.. so jealous...................... but my baby damn greedy le.. see me eat wat he also want eat make me feel so guilty all the time

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

goofydip
Veteran

Nov 27, 2006, 12:14 AM

Post #37 of 48 (1104 views)
Shortcut

yah yah yahLaughevery dog is the same la i think...they would really jump till our dining table collapse to get what we r eating...same to mine Goofy...but one thing u need to remember is never ever let him had anything from what we r eating...last time i felt guilty not letting him eat when i eat because Goofy makes pity faces begging for food from my dish...Unsurebut my friend teach me not to give him, if we give him this way, u'll end up trained a dog which will always interrupt ur dining time and it's quite annoying...

just a word of suggestion la...heheTongue.....tell u what...my bf also get jealous sometimes when i sayang Goofy more than him...hahahaLaugh

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 27, 2006, 1:39 AM

Post #38 of 48 (1103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] NEED helpsssssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

lol.... today so angry at him.. 1 day dunno remind him how many times cannot dig foor from rubbish bin he still do it.. make me so angry ... i have to spank him at the ass.. make my hand pain..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2006, 5:49 PM

Post #39 of 48 (1096 views)
Shortcut

hi,

my girls sometime oso like dat.....dig food from rubbish bin and when saw me coming near, will just run away n hide (to eat watever they can get from the bin).....during this period, you have to really monitor him lo so that each time he is getting near the bin, scold him...i always say 'hep' or call their name in an angry voice....then they will quickly retrieve d....once they retrieve from getting near the bin, you quickly praise them or play with them...guess soon will be fine...

the easiest way is that u hv to teach your dog that when u say 'NO'...u really mean it....make sure they understand the meaning of 'NO'...then i think training will be easier for you and him Cool

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2006, 5:51 AM

Post #40 of 48 (1094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] NEED helpsssssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi Tongue,

I did say No everytime to him. he will walk away if i near him or i can see him. However, i want him to remember all the time.. like so hard sian. still cry at nite though and when i am busy with something he like a small baby crying there.. zzzzzz want ignore him also hard.. always show me his cute and pity face.. sigh

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2006, 5:42 PM

Post #41 of 48 (1091 views)
Shortcut

hihi,

did u try giving him some toys or rawhide? when he is too focus in eating and playing....he will forget to cry...heheheheWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2006, 7:03 PM

Post #42 of 48 (1089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] NEED helpsssssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm infact since the day 1 he already know where i keep all my soft toys and he go choose 3 toys himself .. zzzzzzzzz i did give him the rawhide. and he also have his fave ball.. but he still cry though .. sigh dunno wat to do.. today make me angry again... make me spank his ass.. OMG i feel like abuser already.. then i ignore him .. to make him understand i dont like it.. now he also ignore me stay far away from me .. and hugging his toys to sleep .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2006, 8:01 PM

Post #43 of 48 (1087 views)
Shortcut

hmmm....weird huh...9 mths old d...how come still cry ah....i oso don understand......did u check with the previous owner? mayb the previous owner might know the reason?

cant really help much although my girls both are 7 mths now...never cry oso...

mayb other members can help out here....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2006, 2:45 AM

Post #44 of 48 (1081 views)
Shortcut

cryin are signs of insecurity & attention, i punish zeus by keepin him outside the wall, he'l hide behind the door & wont move an inch, he'l wait there till i call for him, even if there's a rat runs across him, he wont budge at all. but...after abt 15~20mins, he'l start to cry a little, u must not call for him when they cry cuz u'l create the habit of releasing em of their punishment each time they cry. ignore his cry & bark, now zeus can stay behind the door for 2 hrs straight (that's the max ive tried)

u dont jz punish ur furkid each time they chew on ur shoes, bark at ur neighbour's face, shit on the couch....u also need to reward & praise em each time they are quiet, each time they play by emself, each time they sleep early, each time they jz rest & sunbathin....besides teachin the things u dont want em to do (negative) & they things u wan (positive) u must also reward & praise em when they've done somethin good that u did not teach em at all rite?

have faith & patience ok good luck

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2006, 4:18 AM

Post #45 of 48 (1076 views)
Shortcut

hihi,

According to the previous owner , he DO cry everynite until the day i adopt him. I do really scold or spank him. I do reward or praise him when he do things right. today he went back his previous owner for 2 day stay. ALready start to miss him de.. SIgh And my bf keep saying nvr miss but keep talking bout my boy .. SIGH

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2006, 6:57 PM

Post #46 of 48 (1064 views)
Shortcut

oh..like that ah...then u have to have more patience with him cuz he's ade used to cryin at nite, in order for u to stop his cryin, u gotta go back to basics, treat him as a new pup, have more resilence cuz he'l tend to learn slower that a new pup but think of the bright side, he wont be too playful to learn Frown
good luck
cheers

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Dec 2, 2006, 10:48 PM

Post #47 of 48 (1060 views)
Shortcut

opps mistake .. is i DONT really spank him..

now trying le.. do u think i have to send him for the obedience class?

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2006, 9:35 PM

Post #48 of 48 (1039 views)
Shortcut

every dog & guardian must at least go for simple basic OB, this is to know whether uve done the correct things during training, like why every sports needs a coach to tell u that ur way or method is unsuitable or from there u can improve

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my