First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

jacenta
Novice

Nov 14, 2006, 2:19 AM

Post #1 of 78 (12569 views)
Shortcut
Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone Can't Post

Hi all,

Am planning a trip to Cameron Highlands with some friends and doggies. Anyone know of any bungalows/apartments in Camerons which allow our furry mates.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Jacenta

goofydip
Veteran

Nov 14, 2006, 2:44 AM

Post #2 of 78 (12564 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacenta] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm staying cameron highlands..when will be ur date to cameron highlands? coz they might dun allow pets on peak seasons. do let me know so that i could check it up for u.

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jacenta
Novice

Nov 14, 2006, 10:00 PM

Post #3 of 78 (12543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there Goofy,

Thanks for the quick response. The group plans to go there after Chinese New Year hence, it will be around end Feb/early March 2007. So it will surely be off peak season then. The numbers are roughly 30 and 15 !

Hope you can help with the details.

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers,

Jacenta

goofydip
Veteran

Nov 14, 2006, 10:40 PM

Post #4 of 78 (12539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacenta] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Shockedwow..really a huge group then...so i need to get a big big bungalow...haha..i'll try and see.

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jacenta
Novice

Nov 15, 2006, 12:02 AM

Post #5 of 78 (12535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yeah...the more the merrier!

Yes please big, big bungalows to fit big, big...

zen
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2006, 6:30 AM

Post #6 of 78 (12525 views)
Shortcut

oh u staying cameron?? so nice....haha. i wanted to bring along Benjamin to cameron oso but scared those place not allow wo...so do let me know which banglo or hotel is "dog allow". thanks ya.

Benjamin, my baby boy 4ever

www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com (updated on 13 Nov)

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

goofydip
Veteran

Nov 15, 2006, 7:14 AM

Post #7 of 78 (12524 views)
Shortcut

i called few bungalows n apartments just now...all said NO NO to dogs...some of them bcoz of bad experience after allowing dogs last time...Frownirresponsible travellers didn't keep place clean la...all over cover by pee n poo only...Crazysomemore got one need to strelized whole house bcoz of flea n ticks!!!Crazysorry...but i'll try to get others later....hope could give u a hand...

jacenta
Novice

Nov 20, 2006, 6:19 AM

Post #8 of 78 (12496 views)
Shortcut

~Hi Goofy,

Thanks for calling up and finding out for me. I know exactly what you mean about irresponsible travellers. Nevermind about travellers even events dog owners don't clean up after their dogs! Mad Saw that happening with my own eyes at the Eukanuba Pet-N-You Carnival at Bandar Utama Central Park this morning! Mad Dog's poo were everywhere...gosh it was freaking disgusting! What GREAT PRETENDERS they are!!!

If this continues we will no longer have any such dog events or carnivals or dog friendly places in future. Already we are living in a country which is not dog friendly. So people listen up, "BE A RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER" so that others who are dont get because of your self-centred attitude!

Anyway, I do hope to find that perfect dog friendly place on the hill so Ballack can have a blast of a time!

Cheers.

zen
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2006, 8:49 AM

Post #9 of 78 (12491 views)
Shortcut

hey, im totaly agree with u jacenta. I went to the dog carnival oso, and GOSH poo is all ard the place!! whats wrong with those ppl ?? Mad thought they love their dogs & trying to protect their furkid in this country but NO. their irresponsine action will lead our furkid to .

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 7, 2007, 8:53 AM

Post #10 of 78 (12382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacenta, zen] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
~Hi Goofy,

Thanks for calling up and finding out for me. I know exactly what you mean about irresponsible travellers. Nevermind about travellers even events dog owners don't clean up after their dogs! Mad Saw that happening with my own eyes at the Eukanuba Pet-N-You Carnival at Bandar Utama Central Park this morning! Mad Dog's poo were everywhere...gosh it was freaking disgusting! What GREAT PRETENDERS they are!!!

If this continues we will no longer have any such dog events or carnivals or dog friendly places in future. Already we are living in a country which is not dog friendly. So people listen up, "BE A RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER" so that others who are dont get because of your self-centred attitude!

Anyway, I do hope to find that perfect dog friendly place on the hill so Ballack can have a blast of a time!

Cheers.

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 11, 2007, 11:19 PM

Post #11 of 78 (12361 views)
Shortcut

hi hi...

sorry...Blushtill today, i haven't found any bungalows which is pet friendly here....

musashi
ALPHA

Feb 22, 2007, 10:57 PM

Post #12 of 78 (12275 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I was in Cameron with my wife, JIRO & Ayako, the last time i visited cameron was 10 years ago,it was really a big changed. It was a long drive and i was worried if my JIRO & Ayako can tahan...but I think they enjoy the ride up & down hill...but the weather was hot & traffic jammed...

I drove down at 5 p.m when the breeze became cooler....arrived home at 8 p.m. even the traffic was a bit congested on the north south highway. realy hope can stay longer but everywhere was packed with human...some people give me some kind of "looks "

Both of them sleep quitely while I drive down the hill,and they only wake up after I arrived home,they are proven no car sick & can stay calm for long ride...hopefully can stay a night in Cameron Highland in future and can enjoy the cool breeze at night.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 23, 2007, 12:06 AM

Post #13 of 78 (12272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...

yes...traffic really jammed here on holidays...sometimes it is jammed bcoz of those travellers that love to stop their car suddenly and simply parkings..i've tried few times to go out to those holidays spots with my friends that come to visit me here...wow, really got headache when those travellers that suddenly stopped their car or suddenly gave a turn without their signal lights...once my friend did nearly knocked to their back...Unsureu said some ppl give u some kind of 'looks'?? wat do u mean?Blush

yah...staying here for holiday really relaxing...those cool cool breeze....wow...but sometimes quite hot too...Crazygive u one tips..come during beginning or end of the year to have cooler whether...other time during the yr would be not that cool...

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 12:28 AM

Post #14 of 78 (12181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

hi everyone...just to update u all here that i finally found a place dat pets are allowed!!!...there is a family running a so called 'apartment' for rental here...home based one...very very very normal one..this 'apartment' is actually the 1st floor of a shop lot...5 rooms available + astro + kitchen...rm350....(negotiatable)

this actually is my customer, ...she (an indian girl)came to my shop one day and gave me few name cards...asked me to intro to friends who come up for vacation..since i knew she owned a dog and is a dog lover too, i asked whether her apartment is doggie friendly...she said " ya mesti...boleh...what's wrong?"

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2007, 12:43 AM

Post #15 of 78 (12178 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Thank you for the good news...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2007, 12:44 AM

Post #16 of 78 (12178 views)
Shortcut

serious ah??? the RM 350 nego is for the entire 1st floor or jz a room?

ezekiel 25:17

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 1:02 AM

Post #17 of 78 (12175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

RM350 for the entire floor..which includes 5 rooms...one kitchen..one washroom...astro available...the price negotiable if i rent on behalf of u ma...

fyi...this apartment is located in kampung raja..the 1st stop from the simpang pulai route...this place is just the same row with my shop...this is a very simple apartment but very clean n neat...for day time, here wouldn't be very cool like in brinchang or tanah rata...

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2007, 1:14 AM

Post #18 of 78 (12173 views)
Shortcut

ohhh....will consider the next time around but a little exp & wasted if i only travel with gf & zeus wor...

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 1:35 AM

Post #19 of 78 (12166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yes..vin..if less ppl then it's abit pricy lor....u gather few ppl here la...n then i'll join u all here..hehehe...early in the morning we go to the school's big field to let our furkids run freely....so nice environment..hahaha...

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2007, 1:38 AM

Post #20 of 78 (12164 views)
Shortcut

ok will keep in mind that there is a place welcomin us up thr in cameron

cheers

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 15, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #21 of 78 (12138 views)
Shortcut

hi lily,

thanks for the update! the price Rm350 is for the whole apartment? wah...got 5 rooms meaning can fit a lot of ppl lo....dats great....can plan for an outing there d...hehehehehe...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 15, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #22 of 78 (12134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jess..

yes yes...rm350 for whole (5 rooms)but keep in mind, this is really very normal apartment (not those nice nice one) but very tidy and neat lo....really a lot ppl can fit in but she told me the only problem is there's only one bathroom...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 15, 2007, 10:47 PM

Post #23 of 78 (12132 views)
Shortcut

yeah..can imagine dat coz u mentioned it's the 1st floor of a shoplots..but i guess it doesnt really matter coz won stay at home all the time..holiday ma..sure go out most of the time...

just that my concern is can we bring our doggies around? i mean for a walk at the park...coz i don wan to leave them alone there...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 15, 2007, 10:56 PM

Post #24 of 78 (12131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Dog Friendly Bungalows in Cameron Highlands Wanted - Anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi

can can.. i see that ppl here more friendly..i did bring goofy around and no one did any unfriendly look for me...let me try once..i'll bring goofy around to those park to make a try, since i'm not going back hometown this weekend, then u'll have the answerTongue..but make it sure that they are on leash and don't simply bark lo...i once did bring goofy to the cafe/restaurant, and the boss there is ok..she even came over to play with goofy..but we r sitting at the outdoor table of course..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 16, 2007, 12:25 AM

Post #25 of 78 (12128 views)
Shortcut

oh...dat'l b great...nvm..i bring my muzzle along juz in case if sasha barks....she is so unpredictable at timesWink

wah..if all the parks oso are dog-friendly, then i can really plan to go cameron for a holiday d...n if got place for them to run around, dat'l b even ...hahahah..seems like i am too demandingTongue paiseh paiseh...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my