Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Pet friendly lift in Ikano

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2006, 6:43 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2214 views)
Shortcut
Pet friendly lift in Ikano Can't Post

Does anyone know which lift in Ikano is the pet friendly one? I know some lifts have a pet friendly sticker on them, but the rules changed rite? Today, i went to the lift near popular on the 2nd floor (same floor as pet safari). It had the sticker on it but i had to walk through the shopping centre to get to the P1 carpark. Is that the correct lift? or is there another lift? i saw the map of the pet designated route on the pet safari website, but i din understand it.....

Thx

ChaCha
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

HELP! Cha Cha is MISSING!!

ihawk98
Novice

Nov 20, 2006, 9:43 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] Pet friendly lift in Ikano [In reply to] Can't Post

The pet friendly lift is to take you to the Pet Safari and the vet only. It is at the back, at the loading area. Just bring your car around and park there, tell the security guard you are heading to Pet Safari and they may ask you fill in some details in their log book.

zen
Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2006, 12:43 AM

Post #3 of 7 (2161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ihawk98] Pet friendly lift in Ikano [In reply to] Can't Post

oh really? we need to fill in details 1 ah? nv bring my pup thr b4....scare he bark at ppl ler.

Benjamin, my baby boy 4everwww.coliebenjamin.blospot.com

They never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation.

~Jerome K. Jerome

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

ihawk98
Novice

Nov 21, 2006, 12:51 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] Pet friendly lift in Ikano [In reply to] Can't Post

my experience not consistent. sometimes must fill up the book (simple info like name, IC and date time in), sometimes the guard just waves and allows me to take the lift without signing in.

wakaka
New User

Apr 5, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ihawk98] Pet friendly lift in Ikano [In reply to] Can't Post

can elaborate more ah?? seldom been to IKANO, so dun really know where is the lift actually...........

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2007, 5:55 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] Pet friendly lift in Ikano [In reply to] Can't Post

i

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Apr 6, 2007, 5:56 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 8, 2007, 5:08 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wakaka] Pet friendly lift in Ikano [In reply to] Can't Post

From LDP turning left into Ikano you reach a Traffic Light. Go straight about 100m make a U turn, go straight about 50m you see a sign board "Pet Drop Off Zone" tuning left. About 50m you see a loading bay at your left that is where you park your car. Sign your name at the guard table then process to the lift to Level 2 & you reach Pet Safari.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my