Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
can i keep toy poodle puppy in a cage/room?

ten
New User

Nov 3, 2006, 11:55 PM

Post #1 of 2 (876 views)
Shortcut
can i keep toy poodle puppy in a cage/room? Can't Post

i just bought a toy poodle and it jus 2 months age but he wil scream and cry when i keep it in my room or cage after i go to work til i come back so what i can do now i bring him go out whenever i go...but is not a good idea..i have try not to care him when he scream but he can scream til i come back from my off hour - 9 hours a day, please teach me how to do..thanks

(This post was edited by ten on Nov 4, 2006, 12:04 AM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2006, 7:50 PM

Post #2 of 2 (867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ten] can i keep toy poodle puppy in a cage/room? [In reply to] Can't Post

dogs can't b screaming for a continous of 9 hours....

if u ignore her...she'll eventually stop when she gets tired or she know screaming will not help her @ all....

if u tend to visit her back whenever she screams, u shld know tat ur encouraging d behaviour...

best to train her to be left alone in d room/cage....

u can get her tired off by exercising her.....after she get fully tired, she'll juz spent most of d time sleeping...

n consider feeding her inside d cage/room alone....put her in d cage together wit d food n let her eat inside d cage....

after she finish, let her out b4 she start screaming.....then she'll learn tat getting into d cage is something pleasant n not frightening...

then u can increase d duration by asking her 2 be in d cage n serve d food 5 mins later....or make her wait for about 5 mins after she finish d food b4 letting her out....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my