Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
what happened to my MS hair??

wsm
Novice

Oct 25, 2006, 9:56 PM

Post #1 of 4 (287 views)
Shortcut
what happened to my MS hair?? Can't Post

my MS is already 3 months + but his back hair is not growing.. i mean still very short if compared to the hair at the chest, leg and face.. anyone has any idea what is wrong? or is it normal??..

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 26, 2006, 1:27 AM

Post #2 of 4 (281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wsm] what happened to my MS hair?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sounds like the puppy was already clipped when you got him. I assume you got him from a pet shop. Most min schnauzers I see in the pet shops here are like that. The hair will grow again, don't worry; and then you'll need to take him to a groomer to get him clipped again.

If it doesn't grow again, you're a rich man. A schnauzer that doesn't need to be clipped!

(This post was edited by PangurBan on Oct 26, 2006, 1:29 AM)

wsm
Novice

Oct 26, 2006, 5:01 AM

Post #3 of 4 (275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] what happened to my MS hair?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks PangurBan for comforting me... Smile i got him from a woman who claimed that she is a breeder...yea i also thought of the possibility that he was already clipped but i had the opportunity to ask a groomer today and she told me that it is normal because there are many types of hair for MS.. you know right? hmmm i assume that my MS hair is the hard n straight type kua..

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 26, 2006, 10:12 PM

Post #4 of 4 (266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wsm] what happened to my MS hair?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Just two. If you pluck, you will get the typical harsh, wiry terrier coat. If you clip, the coat will be soft.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my