Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
good and reasonable price boarding center

wsm
Novice

Oct 17, 2006, 3:27 AM

Post #1 of 20 (2801 views)
Shortcut
good and reasonable price boarding center Can't Post

i am seeking for really good boarding center... considered Pet Safari Ikano but it is too costly and most of the time is caged (i think).. pls correct me if i am wrong...any price less than that with better facility is much prefered... thanks!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 17, 2006, 4:02 PM

Post #2 of 20 (2794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wsm] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

The last time I was there, a few days ago the dog section at the IKANO pet shop was still closed anyway. No one has yet taken over from the old tenant. In any case, you're much better off with some home boarding, where your dogs are given sufficient exercise.

wsm
Novice

Oct 17, 2006, 5:04 PM

Post #3 of 20 (2786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

yea i wish to get home boarding too but it is hard to get their info... do you know any? if yes please recommend to me ... thanks.. and i found out from this forum that someone recommended the boarding service at hartamas.. do they provide boarding or day care only? need help..!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 17, 2006, 5:26 PM

Post #4 of 20 (2784 views)
Shortcut

I've not used any of their services, but if you did a search on this forum, there've been posts recommending this or not home boarding service. Some have their own websites. Do a search.

Here're some contact details I've saved for a rainy day:

Kota Damansara/Section 14
Regina 01-2036455 of Esurtep Pet Station

Sri Hartamas
You can call the shop owner name "Angie" at 012-2978145 or Petshop name "D'paw" at 03-23002208.

Home Boarding at Cheras
Mama Dog Homebased Boarding
Lennie Sam

03-90757611
29, Jln. Intan 6, Taman Cheras Permata 2,
43200 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

Subang Jaya
016-9046299

Bukit Jalil
012-914-7868

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 17, 2006, 5:47 PM

Post #5 of 20 (2782 views)
Shortcut

yeah...mamadog had a good reputation....

but is kinda costly...RM30 per day .....n free for every consecutive 7th day ( i think )....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

wsm
Novice

Oct 17, 2006, 8:34 PM

Post #6 of 20 (2770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks a lot Pangurban!! i really appreciate that.... and Amanda85 u said good reputation means which 1 oh?? Smile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 17, 2006, 8:38 PM

Post #7 of 20 (2766 views)
Shortcut

ooops..sorry...i doesn't realize my post got censored away...

i meant m a m a d o g

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

wsm
Novice

Oct 17, 2006, 9:00 PM

Post #8 of 20 (2763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

yea it is very costly cos if during holiday they charge extra...Unsure

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 18, 2006, 12:56 AM

Post #9 of 20 (2748 views)
Shortcut

other solution is petshop....

d SS14 pet shop charge onli RM15 per day....

Pacco de Mongrel

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 18, 2006, 1:01 AM

Post #10 of 20 (2746 views)
Shortcut

the petshop will just keep the poor dog in the cage

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 18, 2006, 1:03 AM

Post #11 of 20 (2745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

if u wan cheap....tat's d way lo....

btw, eventhough some boarding said they dun cage d dog...i dun think is safe either....they might get in2 fight....

Pacco de Mongrel

wsm
Novice

Oct 18, 2006, 3:25 AM

Post #12 of 20 (2736 views)
Shortcut

wow... since u mentioned that made me worry already.. will they really get into fight ar?... cos mine is still a puppy just after 3rd vaccination... n now i remember that i don't want my puppy to learn to pee the "Dog Style" .. cos i let him pee indoor on newspaper... so if he mix with the other bigger dogs which the owners let them pee outdoor, he will learn to do that too right? will it be safer to put him in pet shop then? with that condition in mind?i hope you guys understand what i mean here... btw one again i really appreciate the suggestions here... thanks!

madmoz

Oct 20, 2006, 11:31 PM

Post #13 of 20 (2716 views)
Shortcut

Tongue No no boy, you cannot pee using urinals. Mummy said you cannot pee standing up, MUST SIT DOWN one.

Say that to a little boy and see what happens around eleven years later when he starts hanging out with his teenage pals!

Boys will be boys...

(This post was edited by madmoz on Oct 20, 2006, 11:32 PM)

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 21, 2006, 12:14 AM

Post #14 of 20 (2711 views)
Shortcut

male dogs have their original instinct la, if the bloodline is strong in em, most of em will pee on 3 legs with 1 more hanging up when the time is rite. even if u dont mix him with other dogs. maybe u can train him to squat pee la but then again.... malu la Blush he's an alpha male wat!!!

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

BelleG
Novice

Nov 28, 2006, 6:07 PM

Post #15 of 20 (2605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

I sent my Poodle & maltese for boarding very frequent cos i travel a lot. I sent it to this lady staying somewhere near KLCC, at a very reasonable charge of RM24/day(6 free 1). Even though she stay in condo but she bring d puppy for a walk every morning n evening. But her boarding service only for frens n regular customers.

She's very particular bout d boarding, she only allow max 3 puppies/day. And only small & medium breed dog.

She normally let all d dog to play around in d balcony. Her balcony is double d standard size of normal condo balcony. Only cage them if there's guest or when she's out.

All her puppies sleep in aircond room @ night
U guys can try to send email over to her n enquire chloe.e.smith . U can tell her u r introduce by me

(This post was edited by BelleG on Nov 28, 2006, 6:50 PM)

BrandyIce
New User

Dec 1, 2007, 10:11 AM

Post #16 of 20 (2313 views)
Shortcut

hi all,

I have seen this bording place in Damansara, it is big and they dont really believe in caging up the dogs unless necessary, and I find her very accomodating with my request.

Her pricing is also very reasonable compared to Ikano.

016-2036455

Thanks

boco

Dec 3, 2007, 5:38 PM

Post #17 of 20 (2279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BrandyIce] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

BrandyIce...mind sharing where is this pet boarding place in Damansara and how much per day? Thanx.

blueberries
Novice

Dec 14, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #18 of 20 (2218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boco] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

any boarding place in Penang? appreciate anyone's recommendation
<body text=#FF0080>
<h4>
~~~Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away…..~~~</h4>

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Dec 14, 2007, 11:39 PM

Post #19 of 20 (2215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blueberries] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

U can try Pet's Place at Tg Bungah there, she boards Lucky and Flo, the famous black Lab dogs that sniffs out pirated DVDs one b4..her number is 04 - 890 0122.

blueberries
Novice

Dec 14, 2007, 11:58 PM

Post #20 of 20 (2211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] good and reasonable price boarding center [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks so much!!
<body text=#FF0080>
<h4>
~~~Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away…..~~~</h4>

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my