Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area..

hippiechic
New User

Oct 14, 2006, 4:00 PM

Post #1 of 11 (5288 views)
Shortcut
Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. Can't Post

I live in El Paso, Texas.. Fort Bliss area.

A friend of mine has a 2 year old Daschund, and i used to visit often.. (until i moved away.) and i don't think i have to tell you Daschund owners out there how quickly these sweet little dogs can win you over!

So since i fell in love with that sweet little face, i have been looking to find a friendly, sweet, and loving Daschund of my own, that will get along with my kids too.. to add to my family.

I unfortunately have NOT been able to find any Daschunds of reasonable age/price in my area as of yet.

I would prefer to adopt one (Humane Shelter ect ?) Anyone who may know of Daschunds in my area PLEASE let me know? I would appreciate it.

Thanks..

hippiechic
New User

Oct 14, 2006, 4:04 PM

Post #2 of 11 (5283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hippiechic] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

ALSO: I am looking for a Daschund dog, between the ages of 7 mos.-2 years.. that is good with children. I have an 8 yr. old daughter, and 2 1/2 year old son. The only pets we have in our home are fish.

We have family members who have dogs/cats, and my children have proven they are good with animals.. which is why my husband and i have decided on finding a small dog to add to our family.

We live in a one story house, with a medium sized backyard.. which we will be fencing shortly. We are on Fort Bliss, in El Paso Texas.

Anyone who knows of someone in our area, who is looking for a good home for their Daschund/puppy ect.. PLEASE let me know? (free OR reasonably priced.. ?)

You can feel free to E-mail me at missy_thetreehugginhippi

Mixed Daschunds are welcome too of course! Thank you for your time reading this. Have a great day!

hippiechic
New User

Oct 14, 2006, 4:07 PM

Post #3 of 11 (5281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hippiechic] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

missy_thetreehugginhippie @yahoo .com (without the spaces)

I guess that didn't post all of it before.. lol.

Sorry.

wan
K9 Maniac

Oct 15, 2006, 6:08 AM

Post #4 of 11 (5273 views)
Shortcut

Hi there hippiechic.. unfortunately this is a malaysian website and I'm sure not many would know if there's a daschund available near your area in Texas. Lets just hope that people in your area read your thread or anyone here that happens to know would help you.

I hope you find your family a daschund soon. I know its a lovely dog.

Have a great day as well. Smile

* ~ My Life Has Changed 23rd June 2008) ~ *

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Nov 17, 2006, 7:26 AM

Post #5 of 11 (5235 views)
Shortcut

Hi hippiechic,

Yes, This is a Malaysian Forum m affraid not many people from your country will have the chance to read your thread. Howcome Daschund is so hard to find over at your area? In Malaysia is very very easy to find Daschund, I have owned 3 Daschund before, but now I am fully into American Staffordshire Terrier. In Malaysia you can get Daschund at a very resonable price after convert to US currency... guess... it is only from RM350 that means is less than 100USD.

Wish you good luck.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 24, 2006, 3:06 AM

Post #6 of 11 (5221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Perhaps they think Malaysia is just next door to the US.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2006, 8:31 PM

Post #7 of 11 (5214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Ops! May be!Wink

floydsurin
Novice

Mar 5, 2007, 9:20 AM

Post #8 of 11 (5146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

kevin, can you give me a contact of a dacshund brreder in kl? i've owned a total of 4 dachs (sadly allhave passed away due to old age and i lost my latest dach today due to kidney failure)......my tel no is 0122212499, thanks

Novice

Apr 5, 2007, 7:13 PM

Post #9 of 11 (5085 views)
Shortcut

hi, kelvin is it u hav bull mastiff???

where can get it and how much it cost??

i bought a boxer but i confuse with bullmastiff & boxer..

they r looking similar...

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Apr 5, 2007, 10:37 PM

Post #10 of 11 (5080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [2661] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi There,

Bull Mastiff cost from RM1500 to RM1900 depending on the quality. Different between BM and Boxer is the size and its head. I am only into American Staffordshire Terrier now, you may consider an American Staffordshire Terrier as they has all the special features of the BM and Boxer, I have a new batch of pups 4 male 2 female, if you would like to have a look at the pups you may call me @ ...01.2..488..51..80

mpet
Novice

May 16, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #11 of 11 (5016 views)
Shortcut
Re: [floydsurin] Looking to find a Daschund Dog in my area.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

I have 4 puppies with me 2 male and 2 female. I am from Penang. Pls contact 016-4229091 if interested .. transport can be arrange

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my