think twice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2006, 3:22 AM

Post #1 of 16 (2226 views)
Shortcut
think twice Can't Post

hi all,

jz wanna say something about "before getting a dog"... last weekend i overheard a guy (in his early 20's) in a petshop trying to get a pup for the girlfren... when asked wat breed he's looking for, he answered "i dont know??? wat breed u hav??? does it matter???" i was actually stunned hearing this, cuz i know that the pup he would buy will not have a good home... ive actually seen many young couple bought a pup jz to follow trends. they know nuts about caring & having a dog...but its ok...as long as they're willing to learn about caring for the dog. & also accept the fact that they'l probaly live with the dog for the rest of its life.

ive heard lotsa stories of a guy trying to impress a girl by getting her a cute pup... the dumb girl falls for it & so they go steady...the three of em live happily ever after... wrong!!!

1)the dumb girl got a lil smarter, dumped the guy & return the pup to him, the guy dont know wat to do with the dog, will ditch the dog with a fren or anywhr convenient for him

2)the guy got bored with the dumb girl, dumped her, the dumb girl got angry, ditch the dog for revenge

morale of the story is...its the dog that gets the result of idiotic young couples trying to impress others... dont hate the dogs

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 11, 2006, 3:48 AM

Post #2 of 16 (2222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] think twice [In reply to] Can't Post

What about?

3 Girl finds that the puppy is smarter than the boy. Girl dumps boy. Keeps puppy. The two live happily ever after.

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2006, 4:57 AM

Post #3 of 16 (2220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] think twice [In reply to] Can't Post

or girl dump boy and sell off the puppy! $$$$

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2006, 6:14 PM

Post #4 of 16 (2212 views)
Shortcut

same like those married couples la...after divorce, d kids dunno where 2 go....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2006, 8:28 PM

Post #5 of 16 (2208 views)
Shortcut

the thing is that the girl only wants to have the pup cuz its like a trend thingy in pg... other ppl got so she also wanna have lo... but after somew time when the pup grows up & its not so cute anymore she'l jz dump it around Unsure

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 12, 2006, 1:43 AM

Post #6 of 16 (2201 views)
Shortcut

Haiyah, again it's the pet shops that are partly to blame, treating puppies as if they were mere toys or fashion accessories to be bought and sold without any further thought put into it.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2006, 2:22 AM

Post #7 of 16 (2186 views)
Shortcut

i agree with u guys. petshops play a very important part in this case. look back in reality, supplies are only here when there are demands. like all industries...eg pirated dvds, who to blame? vendors or buyers like us???Tongue demands ma...so ma got supplies lor...

we cant totally blame petshops as most are business concious, not charity. they cant choose their clients, clients choose em. so they ma got no choice lo... but yet again i will one day try to breed myself & knock the shit outta petshops businesses...only sell pups to real humane ppl. if they dont want the dogs anymore, can return or trade in for new dogs Sly haha wat u guys think?

Attachments: zeus2.jpg (22.3 KB)

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 13, 2006, 4:00 AM

Post #8 of 16 (2181 views)
Shortcut

haiyoh, you want to take on the puppy-mill petshop industry? you don't know what you're taking on.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 14, 2006, 3:02 AM

Post #9 of 16 (2171 views)
Shortcut

yo dude,

im not planning to take em on, im planning to do charity la Smile as long as the pups are adopted with reasonable price for me to cover all cost is suffice. i do not need profit. i'l gain self satisfaction Tongue with that i'l be able to choose who i wan my puppies to go to, know of their well being, & give reasonable prices on all pups. will plan to rescue as well Sly

cheers

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Oct 14, 2006, 3:04 AM)
Attachments: zeus3.jpg (2.23 KB)

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 14, 2006, 3:40 AM

Post #10 of 16 (2167 views)
Shortcut

Seems reasonable enough on the surface of it. But I'd be careful the returns policy. You don't want irresponsible people to come streaming back to you with dogs that have acquired bad habits, behavioural problems, or worse, disease and injury.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 14, 2006, 6:39 PM

Post #11 of 16 (2157 views)
Shortcut

shouldnt be a problem cuz before the adoption process, the new owners are filtered ade ma

thx for the advice

cheers

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 4:05 AM

Post #12 of 16 (1995 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi all,

jz wanna say something about "before getting a dog"... last weekend i overheard a guy (in his early 20's) in a petshop trying to get a pup for the girlfren... when asked wat breed he's looking for, he answered "i dont know??? wat breed u hav??? does it matter???" i was actually stunned hearing this, cuz i know that the pup he would buy will not have a good home... ive actually seen many young couple bought a pup jz to follow trends. they know nuts about caring & having a dog...but its ok...as long as they're willing to learn about caring for the dog. & also accept the fact that they'l probaly live with the dog for the rest of its life.

ive heard lotsa stories of a guy trying to impress a girl by getting her a cute pup... the dumb girl falls for it & so they go steady...the three of em live happily ever after... wrong!!!

1)the dumb girl got a lil smarter, dumped the guy & return the pup to him, the guy dont know wat to do with the dog, will ditch the dog with a fren or anywhr convenient for him

2)the guy got bored with the dumb girl, dumped her, the dumb girl got angry, ditch the dog for revenge

morale of the story is...its the dog that gets the result of idiotic young couples trying to impress others... dont hate the dogs

cheers

vinoviruz..

oh no.. that was what happened to one of my housemates last time few years back !

poor doggie

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 4:08 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1994 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
What about?

3 Girl finds that the puppy is smarter than the boy. Girl dumps boy. Keeps puppy. The two live happily ever after.

pangurban..

now this is the best end-of-story. good for all

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 4:12 AM

Post #14 of 16 (1992 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
yo dude,

im not planning to take em on, im planning to do charity la Smile as long as the pups are adopted with reasonable price for me to cover all cost is suffice. i do not need profit. i'l gain self satisfaction Tongue with that i'l be able to choose who i wan my puppies to go to, know of their well being, & give reasonable prices on all pups. will plan to rescue as well Sly

cheers

vinoviruz..

if ur plan works in future, let me know. i might contribute a little

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2007, 2:59 AM

Post #15 of 16 (1985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] think twice [In reply to] Can't Post

thx gal

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #16 of 16 (1981 views)
Shortcut

vinoviruz..

no prob. owes there to help Laugh s long s is abt the poor and the abandoned furkids lol!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my