Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
MS vomit 4 times within 3 hrs, Help~!

kennyoce
Novice

Oct 10, 2006, 4:58 PM

Post #1 of 4 (517 views)
Shortcut
MS vomit 4 times within 3 hrs, Help~! Can't Post

My dog vomitted 4 times (yellow bile with few bulu in there, the last vomit whitish, seems like gastric juice) last night during midnight.....I'm now monitoring her and she seems fine, stil can run and jump. She poo just now, look normal, no dirrhoea, blood stain, bad smell etc. But, got some whitish paper like or plasctic like thing there, not confirm as I already flush it away.

Problem is, now is her meal time and she seems no appetite nor drink any water.
So is it normal? Should i monitor more or should i direct her to vet? (as im going to work soon, must tell my mom to bring her) She seems visit vet quite frequent lately. 1 month 2 times already, previous case was mite and checkup. =_=

So, her kibbles I'll leave it there, see afternoon she will eat or not.

Just checked her nose and eyes. Still wet and not dry. Body temperature also fine. But felt her stomach, got bloating like us human. Can feel some gassy in there. But she din dirrhea.

What can I do to ease her? I live in condo, No grass around

Kenny.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2006, 6:43 PM

Post #2 of 4 (514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kennyoce] MS vomit 4 times within 3 hrs, Help~! [In reply to] Can't Post

well...i think your dog might have stomach discomfort. that's y no appetite to eat. well, good that she is still active...but i will recommend you to bring her to vet...since she oledi vomitted 4 times in a night!!!

better b safe than sorry....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

silvrash
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #3 of 4 (479 views)
Shortcut

yellowish is gastric juice.

my bobo was like that also earlier. the vet said it might cause her to get gastric Crazy

cause sometime she eat then dont eat, so if can when she dont eat, gives her the nutriplus/nutrical vitamin thingy. it'll make a layer of protection in her stomach even she don't eat. & try to get her toe at lor.
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

silvrash
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2006, 8:49 PM

Post #4 of 4 (478 views)
Shortcut

the bulu is because he licklicklick, mine even have human hair in her poopoo... sometime the poopoo handing at her butt >__< and ned cleanup.

and she always tend to vomit at midnight... when we turn off light to sleep, then we'll start hearing weird noises Crazy

try touch her tummy, see if its empty or full
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my