Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Digging, Bitting, Licking, Pulling and Chewing:
Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how???

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 4, 2006, 3:02 AM

Post #1 of 17 (3316 views)
Shortcut
Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? Can't Post

I realise when molly is drinking her water, she will first dig the water out of the bowl. the next thing i see is water all over the place. and then she will lick the water on the floor.

and also.. today, first time i see Molly playing with the dish bowl. She will make it collapse and play roughly with it..

anyone has any idea how to curb this problem?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

zen
Enthusiast

Oct 5, 2006, 9:52 PM

Post #2 of 17 (3304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey sweety, u also has the same pro like me ha.Wink

Ben ben like to play with his bowl oso Unsure Nthg much can do, just say No loud & firmly or take it away from him...

both also very playful & notti...haih.

Benjamin, my baby boy forever~~~MUAH

( colliebenjamin.blogspot.com)

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2006, 11:11 PM

Post #3 of 17 (3303 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

u shld get a more steadier bowl to overcome the 'collapse' prob.... get a ceramic or a plastic bowl wit a wider base...

as for dog digging at the water bowl....they r juz having some fun.....

to avoid molly from wetting up the floor...elevate the bowl....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2006, 2:33 AM

Post #4 of 17 (3298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

zen and ben ben...

yaya hahha.. siblings they are ! hahaha!

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2006, 2:44 AM

Post #5 of 17 (3296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Amanda85...

icic.. yeap.. plan to do so... thanks for the suggestion yea

oh yea.. got email? wnna email you something..

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2006, 2:54 AM

Post #6 of 17 (3293 views)
Shortcut

amanda85@chilam.com

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2006, 3:00 AM

Post #7 of 17 (3290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

AMANDA85...

OKAY! msg will be sent in a very short while

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 6, 2006, 3:05 AM

Post #8 of 17 (3288 views)
Shortcut

get her to drink out of a water bottle instead of a dish lah. More hygienic also because the water won't get contaminated so easily.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2006, 3:07 AM

Post #9 of 17 (3286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

but drinking frm d water bootle is veli troublesome....even my hamster dun appreciate that....

Pacco de Mongrel

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2006, 3:16 AM

Post #10 of 17 (3282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

PangurBan...

Good idea ! But Molly's mouth quite big.. dont think she has the patience to drink drop by drop.. ur kid drinks from Bottle too?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 6, 2006, 3:47 AM

Post #11 of 17 (3280 views)
Shortcut

Yes, I wouldn't like to drink from a bottle myself!Frown
But my pooch is a schnauzer, so if I let her drink from a dish, she'll keep wetting her beard and then run towards me and wet my clothes with all that water.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 7, 2006, 1:02 AM

Post #12 of 17 (3275 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah...ur bearded ms...

btw....look wat i found here...

Pacco de Mongrel

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 7, 2006, 3:46 AM

Post #13 of 17 (3271 views)
Shortcut

can't decide whether it's a food dispenser or a toilet.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2006, 8:24 PM

Post #14 of 17 (3259 views)
Shortcut

is a water dispenser..Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 9, 2006, 8:36 PM

Post #15 of 17 (3256 views)
Shortcut

HahaFrown

wba84
Dog Kichi

Oct 11, 2006, 1:03 AM

Post #16 of 17 (3239 views)
Shortcut

Haha.. Water dispenser that look like a toilet.. Where did u get the pics from? Can share the website wif me? Tq

-------------------------------------------------
Visit Bobby At www.dogster.com/?395955 ^^
-------------------------------------------------

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2006, 5:26 PM

Post #17 of 17 (3236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wba84] Molly playing with her own food and water dish... how??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe....sorry la...i forget where i get it from edi....Pirate

Pacco de Mongrel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my