First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

PSY
K9 Kaki

Dec 2, 2006, 6:19 AM

Post #26 of 32 (1647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wba84] My shih tzu bark when nobody around [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Just wondering after all the postings, have you got your dog sorted out with the barking.

wba84
Dog Kichi

Dec 2, 2006, 10:40 AM

Post #27 of 32 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] My shih tzu bark when nobody around [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.. Still bark whenever i disappear from his view.. Only me >"< He never really bark when my family member move around.. Btw, i shifted him back to Klang dy.. No longer staying wif me at Skudai when i go Uni.. I let him stay with my parent.. But the weird thingz is everything i disappear from his view, he will tends to bark.. I mean i dun really see him that often dy.. Maybe around 2 weeks once but he still bark at me but not at my other family member whom been around him everyday.. Not really bark but screaming >"<.. LOL..

-------------------------------------------------
Visit Bobby At www.dogster.com/?395955 ^^

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 2, 2006, 6:19 PM

Post #28 of 32 (1642 views)
Shortcut

Then the solution is simple. Stay away from the dog. Frown

PSY
K9 Kaki

Dec 2, 2006, 7:55 PM

Post #29 of 32 (1640 views)
Shortcut

Oh, when barking at you, is it "welcome back or nice to see you" bark or "get out my face" bark if it is a friendly bark then there are ways to sort it out but if it is aggression then... in short, give it up. Staying away is not the solution as it defeats the purpose of having a dog.

wba84
Dog Kichi

Dec 4, 2006, 8:27 AM

Post #30 of 32 (1631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] My shih tzu bark when nobody around [In reply to] Can't Post

He will not bark when he see me..

But the moment he see i leaving, then he will start barking barking till i reappear in front of him.. He muz follow everywhere i go.. >"<

Weird Weird Bobby Frown

Visit Bobby At www.dogster.com/?395955 ^^

PSY
K9 Kaki

Dec 5, 2006, 3:18 AM

Post #31 of 32 (1622 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I think your pup is about, if not more than 3 months old and I like to suggest to you that you should consider remote-collar training, rather expensive but it is really efficent and less stress on the dog and you. You can use it to train it not to eat off the floor, your barking issue plus the best is if you have a dog that is agressive to another in the house it can also solve that. This was use on two dogs in Singapore, a Weimeraner and a Husky. They get along very well with other dogs but just do not get along and with the collar they now can be left in the same room, off leash, and they just find their little corner and stay there not having to do with each other.

You can use it obedience training etc. This is a suggestion since I can see you are sort of getting no where with other suggestions.

Well, good luck.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 3, 2007, 1:22 AM

Post #32 of 32 (1591 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hmm.. Still bark whenever i disappear from his view.. Only me >"< He never really bark when my family member move around.. Btw, i shifted him back to Klang dy.. No longer staying wif me at Skudai when i go Uni.. I let him stay with my parent.. But the weird thingz is everything i disappear from his view, he will tends to bark.. I mean i dun really see him that often dy.. Maybe around 2 weeks once but he still bark at me but not at my other family member whom been around him everyday.. Not really bark but screaming >"<.. LOL..

wba84..

same here.. molly only barks at me when i get bac, and does NOTHING to my housemates.. when housemates come home, she will guai guai sit there and wag tail. when i get bec alone or with frens, bark like missed me so much

the reason, as said, is she MISSED ME SO MUCH !

so, i tink, when u go out, means leave him, he will ask y and where u leave and go to? and since he cant ask u human words, he BARK

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my