Are dog allowed in Taiping Lake?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Oct 2, 2006, 7:33 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1165 views)
Shortcut
Are dog allowed in Taiping Lake? Can't Post

Dear all,

Just wondering....anyone has any idea if dogs are allowed in Taiping Lake...Or is there any park which allow dogs in Penang?

It's really a pathetic place here as dogs are so restricted....i cant really bring my two babies anywhere...sigh...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 3, 2006, 1:14 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Are dog allowed in Taiping Lake? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have not seen any signs anywhere in the Lake Gardens saying that dogs are not allowed. When I'm back in Taiping, I'll bring my dog there for walks. No problems. Just the usual mixed bag of reactions:

"Alamak anjing! [quick dash to the other side of the path]"

"Aiyoh so cute!"

"Mummy, see got dog dog."

[big smile]

[scowl]

Another good place for walks in Taiping is Maxwell Hill. Just walk up the road as far as you can, and turn back when you've had enough. If you make it all the way to the hill station, there'll be lots of open ground, lawns, playgrounds &c &c for pooch to romp about in. I don't think they'll let you bring the dog up on the four wheel drives [no harm asking though especially if you've got a small dog that'll sit on your lap], so you will probably have to walk up. It's a mere 9 km. The weather's usually cool, and you get great views of the the town, the Straits of Malacca, the mangrove swamps along the coast and you can see all the way to Penang in the north and Pangkor Island in the south.

If you live on Penang island, there is an extensive network of trails on Penang Hill for you and your dog to wander on at will. No cause for complaint there I don't think.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2006, 4:24 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Are dog allowed in Taiping Lake? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh really???? u've brought ur dog to taiping lake? cool...at least one more place i can look for to bring my dog to.

thanks for the info......n thanks for reminding that there's penang hill..hheheheh..i almost forgot that this might be one good option as well.....totally forgot bout itCrazy but quite a no of ppl there lo..not sure i can bring them there or not...

the other day, my fren's fren brought her dog to youth park...been chased off....n her dog is juz a toy poodle!! so bad..........

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

cm
Dog Kichi

Oct 15, 2006, 2:32 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Are dog allowed in Taiping Lake? [In reply to] Can't Post

wt?been chased off in the youth park...?my fren said he did see some owners with dogs there...i must go check n see whether they allow dog or not.if not, can go batu feringhi beach side...i think should not be a problem.

(This post was edited by cm on Oct 15, 2006, 2:34 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my