A glimpse of hope for behavioural issues

blOOms
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2006, 6:49 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1448 views)
Shortcut
A glimpse of hope for behavioural issues Can't Post

hi guys,

I dunno if there is anyone who have posted this but i really think this man works miracle with dogs that have behavioural issues or are troubled. I'm watching Season 2 now and i've learnt alot of things. We must be a good pack leader!

Title: Dog Whisperer by Cesar Millan.

You can download it off the internet or grab his Season 1 DVD or surf his website for free video clips.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/...whisperer/cesar.html

Good luck!

blOOms

YinMin
Novice

Oct 4, 2006, 5:15 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blOOms] A glimpse of hope for behavioural issues [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Where can i download all the episodes? Thanks.

Frown
Click to view their dogster account
FrownRussellFrown
FrownSparkleFrown
Frown

blOOms
Dog Kichi

Oct 4, 2006, 5:54 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YinMin] A glimpse of hope for behavioural issues [In reply to] Can't Post

hi YinMin,

You can download it through http://www.mininova.org

1) Type: 'the dog whisperer' in the box above next to 'SEARCH'

2) Download the torrent file for any of the episodes that you want. Save the file and put it aside.

3) You will need to download Azureus in order for your torrent file to download the episodes.

http://www.getazureus.com/download.php

4) Once you have Azureus installed, just double-click on the torrent file that you have download and it will ask you for a location to save the movie.

5) Happy downloading!

Be a good pack leader! Be calm. Cesar Millan's rule of the thumb => 1st Exercise, 2nd Discipline, 3rd Affection.

YinMin
Novice

Nov 6, 2006, 5:36 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1354 views)
Shortcut

Thanks alot for the info. Smile

Frown
Click to view their dogster account
FrownRussellFrown
FrownSparkleFrown
Frown

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 6, 2006, 10:59 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1351 views)
Shortcut

Hey!

I have the CD my friend gave it to me. The WHOLE series is in it! Damn long, only can be played on the computer. I've learned alot from him too. But not all of us have the power to do that! I've been trying with a mad uncontrollable Golden Retriever I'm training, and it does work. Oh, she's calmed down alot, I mean ALOT! I just put the choke collar high & just stare at her into her eyes & say 'shhhh...' It works! But you gota show the fella you're serious! I'm one of them when it comes to training. Hahahaha!

blOOms
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2006, 11:17 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] A glimpse of hope for behavioural issues [In reply to] Can't Post

hey amber,

salutte to Cesar Millan! He's da dog man. glad to know it works for ur dog. It's our responsibility to train our dogs. Also a responsibility to the society. Cheers! I have to work on my JRT too. It's getting to 3 months now and it's the crucial age as it's getting naughtier now.

blOOms

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 7, 2006, 12:50 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1344 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha, yeah I salutte you Ceasar Millan! He's very good at reading the dog's mind. It's not my dog, my neighbours dog. A really wild dog! Always kept outside that's why....Also snaps at other dogs. Oh, for JRT's start training as young as possible! Hope you can keep up with him with his energeticness & speed! Hahaha!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my