Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Denver

yating
Novice

Sep 19, 2006, 8:09 AM

Post #1 of 14 (443 views)
Shortcut
Denver Can't Post

Hi, I am yating, new here. Frown I have one Golden Retriever named Denver. I always call him DenDen. He is Ten months old. Very playful. Hope both of us can make some frens and exchange some valuable ideas.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 20, 2006, 10:44 AM

Post #2 of 14 (429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yating] Denver [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownyating and DenDen...

welcome ! DenDen.. hmmm i like this name,,, maybe i should name my future Dog MoMo or LyLy.. hahha ! cus Molly this name taken by my darling now ade.. kkeke

anyway, u just adopted ur DenDen? looks handsome..

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

kaychia

Sep 20, 2006, 10:38 PM

Post #3 of 14 (425 views)
Shortcut

Hi Yating!!Frown

Welcome to he family! I also have a male golden now 12 weeks old. Named Caesar after the great Czar of Rome. Hahaha...Hope that he will make me proud.

Your golden 10 months old looks real cute & big. Hahaha...dunno when only my Caesar will be big big like your Den Den.

Are you planning to go for the event this Sunday?

alocin
New User

Sep 21, 2006, 1:15 AM

Post #4 of 14 (414 views)
Shortcut

hi! my fur kid named zizou...! welcome...

i love Denver, nice name..

zen
Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006, 1:21 AM

Post #5 of 14 (411 views)
Shortcut

hi yating, welcome to puppy world.

ur baby den den look adorable, good looking. i hav a mixed collie, benjamin, playful boy oso.

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

yating
Novice

Sep 21, 2006, 8:08 AM

Post #6 of 14 (406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Denver [In reply to] Can't Post

I have adopted my DenDen for 8 months. We bougt him from a pet shop. One day before I went to bring him back, I cant sleep properly at night. Couldn't wait to him back. Too excited.

Really handsome?? Sometimes I do think so... hehe. Sometimes only lah.

(This post was edited by yating on Sep 21, 2006, 8:21 AM)

yating
Novice

Sep 21, 2006, 8:26 AM

Post #7 of 14 (404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaychia] Denver [In reply to] Can't Post

I will bring DenDen to Central Park on Sunday. We may meet up too. Dont forget to bring a stalk of red rose, so that I can identify you all easily.......

kaychia

Sep 21, 2006, 5:59 PM

Post #8 of 14 (395 views)
Shortcut

Oh..red rose...like in the drama like that.Frown

Actually, my Caesar havent finish 3rd jab. Soo...cannot bring him there lo...Unsure I actually was thinking of bringing him to jab earlier but still tak sempat leh because after jab 2 weeks later only can go out and jalan jalan. So, in the end still cannot make it. I was thinking of going there just to look see look see and maybe learn more about dog ownership & responsibilities. Maybe can make new friends like you guys too...Then we can share share experience. Haha...Of course I am the inexperienced oneFrown Coz I am first time owner mah...BlushBlushBlush

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 7:38 PM

Post #9 of 14 (391 views)
Shortcut

Frownyating...

when i look at denden again, i realise, he looks like just washed his hair.. and let air dry..

haha ! no la just joking.. but his fur really like a bit wet wet dei.. somehow unique...

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 7:44 PM

Post #10 of 14 (389 views)
Shortcut

Frownkaychia,...

yeap. u should bring red rose. then i will bring white rose (my fav hehe).. then when we meet, no need ask who are u liaw.. directly say 'HEY -name- !'

wow wat am i saying.. haha! apa apa pun, sure a lot of dogs and owners at events and parks and sundays and weekends.. so, i think i will spend a lot of time look here look there, spotting for people here haha !

yea my aim is also to seek clues.. then can use them on molly.. also must get to see all those amazing dogs doing tricks haha ! and also check out some bargains on items that molly might need and like..

well, first time owner..hmmm.. im not a first time dogie owner,. but am a first time puppy owner.. hmm.. the experience entirely diferent ! but of course needs time and patience .. sure u can !

zen
Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006, 7:45 PM

Post #11 of 14 (389 views)
Shortcut

oooooo......everybody talking bt d comin event at BU ah....i wish i can go too but i cant. My little benjamin only finish his 3rd jab 2ml, and i have to go bck hometown at the same time.....wuwuwuwu. Wish to c u guys ler....

when is the next event ah? i must go tat time.

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

yating
Novice

Sep 23, 2006, 9:08 AM

Post #12 of 14 (369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Denver [In reply to] Can't Post

I will bring my doggie to Central Park for swimming. If you see golden retriever swimming, that may be DenDen. He loves swimming very much. I cant even stop him.

yating
Novice

Sep 23, 2006, 9:17 AM

Post #13 of 14 (368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alocin] Denver [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, zizouWelcom too. Zizou and Denver stay under one roof but have different master. Denver likes to play with zizou, sometimes it's over. we do not know whether they are playing or fighting. I think Denver may have seen zizou as his most favorite toy

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2006, 3:33 AM

Post #14 of 14 (342 views)
Shortcut

Frownyating..

u mean both masters are housemates? haha! good la.. 2 dogs and 2 housemates. keep each other company...Frown

anyway, have to watch out when they are playing and fighting. puppies dont know how far fighting biting can go. they might hurt each other, or even owner, but dono that it is already the limit.

so, u have to watch out for the noises they make during their play time. the noise they make when playing and the noise they make when hurting (fighting) is totally different. so, if they scream, u have to see them. if they are biting each other, then must pull them apart

when puppies are biting each other in the case of fighting, u have to watch out for their jaws also. the shape of mouth are diffrerent

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my