Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Yay! My dog passed her pre-novice exam and I'm proud of her!

amber_mae

Aug 28, 2006, 4:45 AM

Post #1 of 2 (834 views)
Shortcut
Yay! My dog passed her pre-novice exam and I'm proud of her! Can't Post

Remember my previous post about my Amber-Mae who was always a slow depressed dog that doesn't enjoy obedience training?

Well, today she had her exam and I havn't gone through her training for a week coz I wanted her to rest for a while and probably she would do better in her exam on this Sunday. She was number 15. I went through with her for a short while and she seemed to be doing it perfectly coz I gave her some Vit E and abit of Red Bull drink. Haha, I know...

She had alot of energy but then she was no. 15 so we waited lah. She rested and by the time number 14 started. I woke her up from her a beauty sleep and ofcourse she was so sleepy, couldn't be bothered about what was going on around her. As it was her turn, she lagged alot but did her commands okay-okay lah...I also was very nervous for some reason and I made a dumb mistake, a very dumb one! The trainer told me to turn right, but I turned left as a confusion. Her recall as usual, also was bad and her finish too. But overall, she passed and was in 5th place out of 9 passes.

19 entered but only 9 passes. I was actually shocked coz I thought my dog did very badly and I already gave up hope after she was done. I didn't watch the others coz I was busy training my dog and talking to others. I still can't believe that she passed and I'm very, very proud of her although she wasn't the best. She got 84marks and the passing marks was 70. Not bad lah! The highest if I'm not mistaken was 94. But nevermind, I mean for a very sad, slow and depressed dog, she did well!

Today we 'belanja' her Mc Donnalds as her present so as her sister's, Faith, which also passed her puppy exam today.

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 17, 2006, 4:15 AM

Post #2 of 2 (784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] Yay! My dog passed her pre-novice exam and I'm proud of her! [In reply to] Can't Post

Congrats!

Glad to hear that she passed and scored a pretty good 84!

Wink
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my