Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ?

noidea
Novice

Aug 27, 2006, 4:56 AM

Post #1 of 18 (3576 views)
Shortcut
which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? Can't Post

Hello all,

I have a chance to select one of the pup from two different breeder.

One is the Sire is white in colour and other one is cream colour. Both hold a Champion bloodline. Just want your opinion which GR look better you think.

and the cream colour please visit link:

http://dogwebs.net/...AN/dogs.asp?ID=10757

Thank you.
Attachments: Kyva_2006.jpg (66.7 KB)

babybenji
Dog Kichi

Aug 28, 2006, 6:46 PM

Post #2 of 18 (3555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noidea] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Personally I perfer GR that is cream color. They somehow look more elegant with their long cream coat.

Benji's Blog
http://babybenji.blogspot.com

christeh
Dog Kichi

Sep 7, 2006, 9:49 PM

Post #3 of 18 (3514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noidea] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frankly speaking... I think an overly-pale coat is not a good sign. I believe there r sum places in the US, i think... When ppl r willing 2 spend more on lighter-coloured goldens. Truth be told, I prefer darker hued GRs just like my 1, Rikku. But then again... I mite just be biased...=P

juliuslim
Dog Kichi

Sep 9, 2006, 2:25 AM

Post #4 of 18 (3496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christeh] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

beauty is in the eye of beholder.Cool

but like myself also cant make up my mind.. so i got one cream/light and one dark brown GR lor..Blush
http://ju-canine.blogspot.com

sbt
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2006, 11:52 PM

Post #5 of 18 (3485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [juliuslim] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I will prefer copper gold over creamy light. But I have both color of each.
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

mizeakira

Sep 12, 2006, 5:43 AM

Post #6 of 18 (3452 views)
Shortcut

I would prefer cream colour GR.. They look so cute..
FrownmizeakiraFrown

Skyhawk
New User

Sep 17, 2006, 3:44 AM

Post #7 of 18 (3416 views)
Shortcut

I thought golden retrievers only GOLD???

noidea
Novice

Sep 17, 2006, 11:53 PM

Post #8 of 18 (3409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Skyhawk] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

no no...in Australia Gold Golden Retriever is not that famous. I went to the GR championship competition and most almost all competitors shown is white GR. And the best breed is white too.

Myself think white is really better than gold.

simchi

Sep 18, 2006, 1:25 AM

Post #9 of 18 (3406 views)
Shortcut

Well my neighbour has a 6 year old GR , he has golden brown silky long fur which I think it looks superbly HANDSOME(must thanks to the owner lah cause spending all her time grooming it ). Gold is classic . However , I prefer the white one too .

johntim
Novice

Sep 19, 2006, 2:02 AM

Post #10 of 18 (3397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babybenji] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Personally I perfer GR that is cream color. They somehow look more elegant with their long cream coat.

My GR look very similar as your 1 but just abit slim because after sickness... i will pump him to normal size as what he deserve to have :) cheers and i every color of GR especially GOLD color :)

babybenji
Dog Kichi

Sep 22, 2006, 7:33 PM

Post #11 of 18 (3374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johntim] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i c. My GR also lately slim down. so we are trying to feed him more...he is bored with his dried food...so now mix with othe dried food...

Benji's Blog
http://babybenji.blogspot.com

Kookee
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2006, 8:26 PM

Post #12 of 18 (3369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johntim] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

My GR look very similar as your 1 but just abit slim because after sickness... i will pump him to normal size as what he deserve to have :) cheers and i every color of GR especially GOLD color :)

Errrr....what's the pumping all about?? ......Kookee the lab is golden with cream white undertone from Sunday to Tuesday - and blondie with golden undertone on Wednesday to Friday - and lemon with blondie undertone from thereon - until Sunday comes around....heheheheheheheh!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

chelsea6564
Novice

Jan 1, 2007, 8:38 PM

Post #13 of 18 (3259 views)
Shortcut

i prefer brown gold but if the choice is those 2 colours you say ... i think i'll take both ! actually is your own choice lar... your dog mah ... think you should choose your self . haha ... but sure very expensive LOL...

Frown~Dog For Life~Frown

Frowndogs adoption blogFrown
FrownLovpet StationFrown

sean

Jan 7, 2007, 11:27 AM

Post #14 of 18 (3223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chelsea6564] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

personally i prefer cream colour so that my 1st golden is cream colour but after i get my female golden which is gold colour it's look good also....

actually golden got a lot of different colours, from white, cream, gold, golden to brown..... just follow ur heart to choose whatever colour u like.....

attached my female golden which is gold colour.

cheers

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp
Attachments: 010.jpg (170 KB)

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #15 of 18 (3220 views)
Shortcut

cream colour is much more natural. im used to seeing creamSmile and it's much cuter

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 1, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #16 of 18 (2865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Is your lost GR creamy white? Please call me if it is... 012 6775627 thanks.

sbt
Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2007, 4:29 PM

Post #17 of 18 (2808 views)
Shortcut

Maybe should be call white retriever...Laugh
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2007, 3:54 AM

Post #18 of 18 (2798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] which colour of Golden Retriever would you choose ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a white retriever with microchip... need to see whether its owner dumped her or seriously missing her. Just wonder it is yours.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my