SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2007, 12:34 AM

Post #26 of 35 (1324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenec] scratching the floor [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To
ham bin (hokkien)= action packed dreamin, u know like children if play & laugh in daytime or always kena bully & cry then nite time also can laugh or cry???
doggies if daytime bark & play like mad sometimes nite time also will give the occasional barks

Yeah, I've heard about it too. Is it really true? Then what about those who sleep walk? Does that mean the person walked too much during the day?

not necessary la.. ppl sleepwalk cus 1 of the other 12 self invited them to lol!

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2007, 3:02 AM

Post #27 of 35 (1315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] scratching the floor [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
aiyoh, never hear before. Dream in hokkien is 'bong' innit? So you fellas say 'bin' in Penang? And what is 'ham'?

dream = bang

ham bin = nitemare

ezekiel 25:17

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2007, 3:09 AM

Post #28 of 35 (1313 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
ham bin (hokkien)= action packed dreamin, u know like children if play & laugh in daytime or always kena bully & cry then nite time also can laugh or cry???
doggies if daytime bark & play like mad sometimes nite time also will give the occasional barks

Yeah, I've heard about it too. Is it really true? wat true??? the nitemare in doggies & children??? yes they're true Then what about those who sleep walk? errmm... never encounter before leh fren Does that mean the person walked too much during the day? if that's the case everybody ma sleep walkin ade

ezekiel 25:17

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 11, 2007, 3:36 AM

Post #29 of 35 (1309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] scratching the floor [In reply to] Can't Post

<if that's the case everybody ma sleep walkin ade>
not couch potatoes ler, and 90% of people with a 9-5 office job. Anyway, most urban people in this country don't walk nearly enough. Go to the neighbourhood grocer's shop, 10 min walk away, some people will also drive.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 11, 2007, 3:40 AM

Post #30 of 35 (1308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] scratching the floor [In reply to] Can't Post

Ow, 'ham bin' is so exotic.

In Cantonese it's 'ok mong' and Mandarin 'e meng' both meaning the same thing, 'nasty dream'. Can't figure out the etymology of ham bin at all, unless it's related to 'ham sap', but even then . . .

irenec
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2007, 6:54 PM

Post #31 of 35 (1299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] scratching the floor [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Yeah, I've heard about it too. Is it really true? Then what about those who sleep walk? Does that mean the person walked too much during the day?

not necessary la.. ppl sleepwalk cus 1 of the other 12 self invited them to lol!

1 of the other 12 self invited?

irenec
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2007, 7:02 PM

Post #32 of 35 (1298 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Ow, 'ham bin' is so exotic.

In Cantonese it's 'ok mong' and Mandarin 'e meng' both meaning the same thing, 'nasty dream'. Can't figure out the etymology of ham bin at all, unless it's related to 'ham sap', but even then . . .

ham = salty i think in BM they refers it to 'mengigau' or something like that.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 11, 2007, 7:13 PM

Post #33 of 35 (1295 views)
Shortcut

Er, so you have a salty face when you're having a nightmare?

irenec
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2007, 8:42 PM

Post #34 of 35 (1293 views)
Shortcut

Hmm...possible...When having a nightmare, one may break out in cold sweat. So does sweat taste salty? But can't relate this theory to a dog, eh? Tongue

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 12, 2007, 1:26 AM

Post #35 of 35 (1290 views)
Shortcut

irenec..

according to US astrology, there are a total of 12 earths and 12 same solar systems in our universe.. just on difrerent milky ways.

so tis meaning, there are 12 of us the same person

so is possible tat 2 of the same us might meet each other occasionally in dreams, since in reality is possible

there's even some predictions tat sometimes when we dream of ourselves, its not relaly us ourselves, its the other us in the other earth

sounds bizzare.. but we might not even deny the truth behind...

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my