Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Whether purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, whether licensed or not licensed, there is no excuse of letting your dogs run free on the road! Read more...

amber_mae

Aug 24, 2006, 6:07 AM

Post #1 of 7 (656 views)
Shortcut
Whether purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, whether licensed or not licensed, there is no excuse of letting your dogs run free on the road! Read more... Can't Post

This is very important for everyone in Malaysia to know so that they will understand the rules that are given to them and also prevent any of their dogs getting roundup and brought to the dog pound in the future.

Many people think that as long their dogs have their license on whether they are purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, they are allowed to let their dogs roam free on the road. That's very wrong...

Firstly, although they have their license on, they are not allowed to let loose on the road because they can cause road accidents, you may also have the danger of getting your pet run over or killed, they may be aggressive and might attack other people or someone is bound to complain one day and call MPSJ to round them up. Do you want to have those risks? Or you just don't simply care?

Secondly, dogs should always be on leash whenever they are out of their home at all times. No excuses! If you don't have time to bring them out for their buissness or for walks, make a schedule for yourself. If you time yourself to bring it out at 6pm everyday, do it. I'm sure your pets will love it if you bring them out everyday and to have the companionship with you.

Show them that you care. I've personally witnessed people letting their dogs loose to search their own food because they couldn't be bothered to feed their dogs. The dogs were pretty skinny. They live near the food stalls and there are plenty of rotten foods to be found in the dustbins nearby...

So please, be a responsible owner and show them that you really care & love them a lot. If you want your dog to walk off-leash with you without it chasing after things or running to somewhere else, WOW! Then that dog must be highly trained to intermediate level. And sometimes it can be unpredictable...

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

(This post was edited by amber_mae on Aug 24, 2006, 6:39 AM)

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Aug 25, 2006, 4:13 AM

Post #2 of 7 (629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] Whether purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, whether licensed or not licensed, there is no excuse of letting your dogs run free on the road! Read more... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi amber..

How can i contact you? I have a shihtzu that needs boarding services urgently, by tomorrow night because of some emergency....please let me know..

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

amber_mae

Aug 25, 2006, 11:43 PM

Post #3 of 7 (615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Whether purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, whether licensed or not licensed, there is no excuse of letting your dogs run free on the road! Read more... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh okay. by tomorrow night is it? Okay, how long do you want to board her? Any problems with her?

Remember that...

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2006, 12:28 AM

Post #4 of 7 (609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] Whether purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, whether licensed or not licensed, there is no excuse of letting your dogs run free on the road! Read more... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..amber..

my friend's in law has a serious sickness and she has to rush down to singapore tonight.. this is so urgent that we do not have time to ask around. also, we didn;t wanna board the dog in the pet shop because of bad experience.

Can you help?? she stays in bukit jalil also...

amber_mae

Aug 26, 2006, 11:02 PM

Post #5 of 7 (596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Whether purebreeds, mixed breeds or mongrels, whether licensed or not licensed, there is no excuse of letting your dogs run free on the road! Read more... [In reply to] Can't Post

Okay sure. But we want to know how long you want to board it with us. Okay, come by tonight or afternoon at 5pm or later coz another person is gona board her dogs here at the end of this year but she's bringing them to check out at 5pm today. Mise as well, come by the same time and we can negotiate the price and all that. So come by that time. We also need to know if your dog have any allergies? If it does, bring his own food and shampoo if required. We won't charge for that.

Anyway, my mom's at PAWS training dogs and she's coming back at 4pm. May I know what sex it is? We can't take unneutored males coz it's going to mess up the house by spraying everywhere unless you just want to bored it for 2-3 days. Is that okay?

We also want to makesuer, there's no infestation or disease on it. We don't want to risk boarding people's dogs and then our dogs will get it. I hope you understand...Hopefully it's a female or a neutored male, we won't feel so bad.

Remember that...

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006, 11:26 PM

Post #6 of 7 (584 views)
Shortcut

hi..amber..thanks so much for your reply..

we didn't have time to look for you therefore my friend has to board the dog with her neighbour...

anyway..can i add you in Mesengerr? mine is teng16@ h.o.t.m@il.com

next time i can contact you more easily...going thru puppy.com is a bit slow..

Tongue tq !!

amber_mae

Aug 28, 2006, 4:17 AM

Post #7 of 7 (579 views)
Shortcut

okay sure. I've added you. My email's pinklips_tokiss@hot.
If you see that email, accept me kay?
see ya!

Remember that...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my