soxboy
Novice

Aug 21, 2006, 8:54 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1968 views)
Shortcut
which beach in PD is dog frendly Can't Post

hello all ..
im planning to take my GR to pd this merdeka ,
i wanna know which beach is dog frenly enuff to bring him ..
i know bayu beach has a nice big beach ...
but i dunno if its dog frenly ..someone cn help me out pls

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 21, 2006, 10:01 PM

Post #2 of 10 (1965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [soxboy] which beach in PD is dog frendly [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i've had experience going to PD during a public holiday... a normally 1hr 30 mins trip took us abt 5 hrs to reach! so it's not a good idea to go during public holidays when everyone else is also heading there... Wink just my 2 cents lar...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2006, 10:18 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1961 views)
Shortcut

pd dun hv an official dog-friendly beach...

as long as there aren't lotsa malays visitor around, then ur dog is safe...

but during d merdeka...it'll definately be packed!! n ur dog hardly can enjoy himself..

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

soxboy
Novice

Aug 21, 2006, 10:34 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] which beach in PD is dog frendly [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ok ..thts cool ..ill just go anyhow to hunt for a spot with not many dog haters if u know wut i mean

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2006, 10:46 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1956 views)
Shortcut

haha,....yeah....try to find an isolate place....Cool

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

soxboy
Novice

Sep 1, 2006, 4:56 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] which beach in PD is dog frendly [In reply to] Can't Post

hello all . i just got back fro,m PD last nite ..it was gr8 fun .. Raul was afraid of the water at fisrt but later i carried him and threw him at the deep end...wah he swam like a fish then later we played ball in the water n he swam and played with the ball like a sealion ..it was so cute...he was so tired and slept the whole trip home...
the beach i went to was close to guoman hotel....not many ppl there ...there were a few malays there but they didnt really bother ...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2006, 6:31 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1870 views)
Shortcut

wow! nice to hear tat u guys had a great time there...
pacco is still yet to b @ pd..

Pacco de Mongrel

natasha_fernz

Sep 9, 2006, 12:07 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1846 views)
Shortcut

Hello...

Just wondering where exactly is the beach that you went to? Douglas and I used to go to Guoman every now and then, but without Cleo - cause Guoman doesn't allow dogs. Is it before or after Guoman?

Also was there a hotel or something there that allowed dogs? Cause we usually want to get Cleo washed before heading home, cause she's got sensitive skin and so we don't like leaving the salt water on too long.

Thanks
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

soxboy
Novice

Sep 9, 2006, 12:14 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] which beach in PD is dog frendly [In reply to] Can't Post

the beach is just before guoman ..u will see a small lane just before guoman ...not many ppl know this place ...but frm the beach u can walk up to guoman
thereis not really place to clean yr furkid...wut i did was i took mine back into the water and washed the sand of him .and the towel dried him ...no big deal ..as soon as u head home u can give yr furkid a bath ..all will be fine...
the hotel tht allows dogs is marina. but there is no beach there ..so u hv to drive up somewhere

In Reply To
Hello...

Just wondering where exactly is the beach that you went to? Douglas and I used to go to Guoman every now and then, but without Cleo - cause Guoman doesn't allow dogs. Is it before or after Guoman?

Also was there a hotel or something there that allowed dogs? Cause we usually want to get Cleo washed before heading home, cause she's got sensitive skin and so we don't like leaving the salt water on too long.

Thanks

Kookee
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2006, 2:17 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] which beach in PD is dog frendly [In reply to] Can't Post

Heyah Natasha,

We have not heard from you for quite a while......Claire has being asking around to see whether we want to hang out and chill out or not...in particular the trip to Melaka...

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my