Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
malay with dogs can malay get licenses for dog?

maxiegirl
New User

Aug 21, 2006, 9:40 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1571 views)
Shortcut
malay with dogs can malay get licenses for dog? Can't Post

hey everybody,

i've got one big and important question.. Have anybody might know what will happen to a malay who apply a dog licenses? will this person in any way be in trouble? This is because one of my friend is a malay. Had his own dog when he lived in KL but now he moved to sepang. And according to the Majlis Perbandaran Sepang, he needs to get the licenses for his dog.. Which i have no idea what will happen if he try to apply.. I really hope any of you guys might help me to explain to him. Before he decide to do it and end up in trouble. It will be great if he can right?!

Cheers to all dog loverFrown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2006, 10:31 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxiegirl] malay with dogs can malay get licenses for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

i don't think it'll be of any complication...

coz i've ask my malay frenz b4 n they tell me that muslim can rear dogs....

it juz tat most of them r not fond of it....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2006, 2:24 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxiegirl] malay with dogs can malay get licenses for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

maxiegirl...

wow ! a record made ! haha !

well, i think better ask before getting the dog lo.. to avoid further problems..

and i also think should be no problem.. cos malays also humans... and i dont think Quran ban dogs.. so... is just mindset..

anyway ask first before getting the dog..

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 10, 2006, 6:11 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1487 views)
Shortcut

Hi maxiegirl!

First of all, there is no rules in Malaysia where Muslims CANNOT OWN DOGS same to go with their school uniforms, they cannot be forced to wear a 'tudung' (a head scarf). It's their choice whether they want to or not. No teachers or prefects are allowed to force them! Goes the same with dogs. I have few malay neighbours with dogs that have already been liscenced. Nothing to worry about! There's no rules that Muslims cannot have dogs...Anyway, Afghan Hounds, Whippets & Salukis came from Arabia. And they all are Muslims handling them...surprise! surprise!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my