IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
To all DALMATIAN BREEDERS out there, pls read

amber_mae

Aug 21, 2006, 7:15 AM

Post #1 of 2 (317 views)
Shortcut
To all DALMATIAN BREEDERS out there, pls read Can't Post

I just wana know, why most Dalmatians that are sold wether from a pet shop or straight from breeders are sold at a very cheap price. I bought a Dal from a breeder which only cost RM670. And I saw another Dal at Pet Wonderland yesterday was only RM650. Why?

Is it becoz of the population, not a famous breed or what? May I know. My Dal's only 6mth, but when she turns to full 2 years, I wana use her for breeding just to experiment to how it feels breeding, taking care and selling them to people. Not really for buisseness actually, just for fun...I wana know the rate of selling a Dal in Malaysia.

Can sumone tell me pls and why? Thanks!

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

CETAY
Novice

Sep 9, 2006, 3:36 AM

Post #2 of 2 (271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] To all DALMATIAN BREEDERS out there, pls read [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amber Mae,

I came across some of your posts that mentioned you provide home boarding service.

Can i have your contact? You see, I will be going away for a week soon so I am looking to board my two furkids (amer. cocker and boston terrier). Both are female and the cocker is spayed.

Thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my