papillon??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

amanda92
New User

Aug 18, 2006, 1:04 PM

Post #1 of 29 (3800 views)
Shortcut
papillon?? Can't Post

anybody here own papillon or noe much bout dis breed?? how much do they usually cost? i barely see any papillon in malaysia..Frown ....there are juz so adorable!!!!Smile are they friendly dogs? do they make good companian/pets?

cm
Dog Kichi

Sep 11, 2006, 9:11 PM

Post #2 of 29 (3775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amanda92] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello, i own a male papillon.u?

i dont see many of them too.maybe there's no market kua.or less demand compared with other breeds.

they are very freindly, active and gentle.in my opinion, they do make good pets.

amanda92
New User

Sep 12, 2006, 7:16 PM

Post #3 of 29 (3763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai!! i thought no one is going to replyUnimpressed

i don't own a pap,i'm juz a papillon fan.Smile ya,paps are really rare in m'sia...but being a rare breed oso got advantage...less puppy mills will breed them...

u own a pap?? u are so lucky!! can i see the pic??

joanch
Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2006, 10:40 PM

Post #4 of 29 (3751 views)
Shortcut

hello there, im happy to hear that you own a male papillon:)
i have a mix female papillon, finding another female papillon, so do you know any breeder?
i dont know why this breed is so rare in malaysia... in fact, they are very intelligent, high concentration ability and very easy to train. i hope there will be more papillon in the future...
if you know any breeder, maybe you can help me, i will contact them.:)
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

tarifelagund
Novice

Sep 21, 2006, 8:37 PM

Post #5 of 29 (3729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I would LOVE to know where I could find Papillons in Malaysia too!

I currently have a baby boy here in Australia, but I want to get more when I come home...

His name is Dagger and he's probably one of the most intelligent and sweetest (not to mention the cheekiest) dogs I have ever had!

tarifelagund
Novice

Sep 21, 2006, 8:38 PM

Post #6 of 29 (3728 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hello, i own a male papillon.u?

i dont see many of them too.maybe there's no market kua.or less demand compared with other breeds.

they are very freindly, active and gentle.in my opinion, they do make good pets.

If you don't mind me asking...
Where did you get your Papillon?

moses
Novice

Sep 22, 2006, 9:42 PM

Post #7 of 29 (3714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tarifelagund] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, this is moses. i saw a papillon in the pet shop in I Utama last week. imported from australia, kind of pricey though.

tarifelagund
Novice

Sep 22, 2006, 10:42 PM

Post #8 of 29 (3710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [moses] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

really?

how much?

cm
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2006, 10:02 AM

Post #9 of 29 (3703 views)
Shortcut

hello there!

i bought my male papilon this year, just b4 CNY.actually i do saw some papilons in msia. just maybe the owners not the members of puppy.com. but wait!... i tot there's papillon owner in dis forum...?am i correct?Crazy

anyway, bout the pic ah...u mind giv me ur email add..?i really dunno how 2 post hereUnimpressed..so sorry..pai seh pai seh...r u planning to own 1..?

cm
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2006, 10:24 AM

Post #10 of 29 (3703 views)
Shortcut

hello there!

ya i know u own a mix female papillon.saw ur bonnie profile in dogster b4.my wawa oscar is a dogster member 2.haha..

i know there's papillon breeders in msia.but i do not know any of them.because i bought my papillon from a pets shop.u may try 2 make a phn call to mka and check for the breeders contacts.

ya i agree wif u that they r very intelligent. in fact, papillons are top 10 in the ranking of the most intelligent dogs based on dog trainer's survey.

cm
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2006, 10:43 AM

Post #11 of 29 (3703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tarifelagund] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

helo there!

i bought my papillon from a pets shop in johor.u may phn up mka and ask for breeders contact coz i dun know any breeders in msia.so sorry...Blush

i saw one male papillon in the pets shop in 1 Utama too(dunno when d.:P), imported from australia. like moses said they are kind of pricey, rm 3k ++. i remember 1 pets shop in penang, they even more dahsyat, selling a papillon for rm 7k++.

amanda92
New User

Sep 23, 2006, 6:22 PM

Post #12 of 29 (3698 views)
Shortcut

hi,i read in a lot if sources that paps hav very fine bones and are very fragile. is that true?? are they as fragile as other toy breeds such as maltese and yorkies??

tarifelagund
Novice

Sep 23, 2006, 10:38 PM

Post #13 of 29 (3697 views)
Shortcut

i would say that they are similar to chihuahuas except taller.

they are quite fine boned and we have to be careful that they don't jump off chairs and stuff...

cm
Dog Kichi

Sep 24, 2006, 5:02 AM

Post #14 of 29 (3693 views)
Shortcut

in my opinion, i would say they r tougher than chiwawas.other toy breeds like maltese and yorkies i'm not sure.i can compare papillons n chiwawas coz i hv both of these breeds at home.

jase2020
Novice

Nov 8, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #15 of 29 (3616 views)
Shortcut

hi, everyone..... i own a male papillon and chihuahua,....nice to meet u all

(This post was edited by jase2020 on Nov 8, 2006, 7:34 PM)
Attachments: DSC04587==.jpg (41.6 KB)
  sdfg.JPG (51.5 KB)

cm
Dog Kichi

Nov 9, 2006, 1:54 AM

Post #16 of 29 (3604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jase2020] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ur pap has very long fringe on ear...nice...how old is he..do u keep him in aircon room...is he local breed..?

jase2020
Novice

Nov 13, 2006, 7:56 AM

Post #17 of 29 (3591 views)
Shortcut

my papillon 2 yrs old alr.... he just like a hairball, too much fur singapore breed, bought from pet shop wow~~ i only switch on air-con during nite time, normally he stay in d room with fan's condition

(This post was edited by jase2020 on Nov 13, 2006, 8:03 AM)

joanch
Enthusiast

Dec 5, 2006, 9:10 PM

Post #18 of 29 (3561 views)
Shortcut

Oh i didnt check the forum for quite a long time, sorry guys:D
yeah i will definitely buy a female papillon, but not now since i just started working, things are not stable.
lets share some experience,
actually my dog, bonnie, she doesnt look like a papillon especially her ears, but she is very intelligent and highly trainable. but sometimes she is quite emotional, too.
she is very silly. we keep her in our car park and garden, sometimes when we are not home for more than 6 hours. And what happen is, she will end up at my neighbour's house(next door). she climbs over the wall:P she just dont like to be alone.
papillon is very adorable, smartest dog i've ever seen! loyal and she makes my day:)
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

tarifelagund
Novice

Dec 13, 2006, 5:42 AM

Post #19 of 29 (3549 views)
Shortcut

My Star also doesn't like being alone!! She'll bark (which sounds like a cat on steriods) when she's alone but if there's some in the room with her even if they ignore her, she'll be fine...

She's absolutely lovely though... Too friendly in my opinion!
She just LOVES everyone!!

Two days ago, 1 of her ears flopped down... Did that happen to any of your pups?
Star's only 3 months old...

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 13, 2007, 2:13 AM

Post #20 of 29 (3392 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi, everyone..... i own a male papillon and chihuahua,....nice to meet u all

beautiful

and haha u colored his tail Laugh

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 20, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #21 of 29 (3218 views)
Shortcut

hey CM~ how's your papillon? hard to keep in touch with pap owners in malaysia as they are so rare.

cm
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #22 of 29 (3182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hey CM~ how's your papillon? hard to keep in touch with pap owners in malaysia as they are so rare.

hello...my pap is fine...but always kena bullied by my chihuahua...urs?

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 28, 2007, 8:58 PM

Post #23 of 29 (3179 views)
Shortcut

lol poor thing. mine gets picked on by my maltese but usually he'll bite back or run to either mommy or myself, then sit at our feet. maltese will stay away lol

also he is running faster than my 1.5+ year old maltese....pap is only 3 months only Laugh

speed demon lol

cm
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #24 of 29 (3169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
lol poor thing. mine gets picked on by my maltese but usually he'll bite back or run to either mommy or myself, then sit at our feet. maltese will stay away lol

also he is running faster than my 1.5+ year old maltese....pap is only 3 months only Laugh

speed demon lol

do u have ur pap pic?can upload ah?thanks.Laugh

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 29, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #25 of 29 (3167 views)
Shortcut

the one in my avatar is him

caught him sleeping with no shame

and his ears almost fully errected

and his naughty look

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my