First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

sheau huoy
Novice

Oct 27, 2006, 12:17 AM

Post #26 of 30 (104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ryanchoo] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Ryan.

It's normal if female GR doesn't look good when they are young. When they reach 2years of age they will look perfect. Wink

Fenix grows so slow compared to Rocky and i'm worried at first but my fren who owns two female GR reassures me that hers don't look like GR when they are young and her friends always laugh at her GR; saying it was mixed breed (poor girl). Now both look really great (one is 1 1/2 years old and another is 2years old already).

All of my pictures size are too big to upload here so it's a bit inconvenient for me. I will try my best to share it with you Tongue

babybenji
Dog Kichi

Oct 27, 2006, 9:18 PM

Post #27 of 30 (96 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

My GR have the same problem as yours when young. Other than cleaning the cage daily, I give him a wipe everyday will plain water on the belly part just to make sure their skin is clean. If the problem persist, it could be that Mimi is allergy to the shampoo you bath her or the detergent you use to clean the cage. Try to switch to a milder shampoo and rinse his cage thoroughly with water.

At a certain stage, a GR pup does look rather "ugly". You can go check out Benji's blog to see his growing pics. "http://babybenji.blogspot.com/.../19th-june-2006.html". Benji is about 15 months old now and has the shape of a GR but his fur still growing longer by days.

Benji's Blog
http://babybenji.blogspot.com

babybenji
Dog Kichi

Oct 27, 2006, 9:18 PM

Post #28 of 30 (96 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

My GR have the same problem as yours when young. Other than cleaning the cage daily, I give him a wipe everyday will plain water on the belly part just to make sure their skin is clean. If the problem persist, it could be that Mimi is allergy to the shampoo you bath her or the detergent you use to clean the cage. Try to switch to a milder shampoo and rinse his cage thoroughly with water.

At a certain stage, a GR pup does look rather "ugly". You can go check out Benji's blog to see his growing pics. "http://babybenji.blogspot.com/.../19th-june-2006.html". Benji is about 15 months old now and has the shape of a GR but his fur still growing longer by days.

Benji's Blog
http://babybenji.blogspot.com

jasonoh
Enthusiast

Oct 27, 2006, 9:43 PM

Post #29 of 30 (95 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sheau huoy] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sheau Huoy, I am Jason here. I have 2 JRT at home only one got some red spot like pimples at the pee area, I also use to clean that area everyday it seems like after a while it come backs again. Is the powder really help?

sheau huoy
Novice

Oct 28, 2006, 2:00 AM

Post #30 of 30 (94 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Jason.

You are too welcome, i'm just giving my past experience as reference. Hehe..

i think you don't have to worry much if Mimi doesn't look like GR. Normally female GR will grow much slower than male GR. It's the same for Fenix and i'm worried at first but my friend reassured me that when Fenix reach 2 years old she will look pretty. She has two female GR too and when they were young her friends always laugh at her GR and said her GR are mixed breed (poor girl). Now her GR are fully grown and looks so beautiful ( one is 1 1/2 years old and another 2years old already ).

All my pictures' size are too big to upload on this site, i'll try my best to make it smaller in size and share it with you guys Sly.

See ya.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my