What dog suitable for my house?

tohsan
New User

Aug 13, 2006, 9:09 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1350 views)
Shortcut
What dog suitable for my house? Can't Post

hello everyone!

Currently i stay in a single storey house with a car park area of 20 feets width x 12 feets long. Since the area is small and there is no grass area, what kind of dog is suitable for such small area. I m not looking for agreesive dog, a moderate size dog and able to guard my house is good enough,hopefully its a obedient dog and easy to takecare and tame it. Is there any good place to get a nice sharpei in KL?

Feel free to comment and give suggestion. Thanks a million .Smile

(This post was edited by tohsan on Aug 13, 2006, 9:23 PM)

netty
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2006, 11:07 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tohsan] What dog suitable for my house? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hello everyone!

Currently i stay in a single storey house with a car park area of 20 feets width x 12 feets long. Since the area is small and there is no grass area, what kind of dog is suitable for such small area. I m not looking for agreesive dog, a moderate size dog and able to guard my house is good enough,hopefully its a obedient dog and easy to takecare and tame it. Is there any good place to get a nice sharpei in KL?

I don't know anything about sharpei in KL, but I can help you with the rest of your question.

You can take any dog you like, when you take a dog you need to walk with the dog and not keep him only in the house or at the car park.

dogs need an everyday walk, exercise with him.

it allways suprice me seeing some dogs in Kuantan, stay all day in the car park never go out.

at least walk 3 times with the dog, go for a good training with him, and you will have a friend for the rest of his life.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2006, 11:27 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1334 views)
Shortcut

sharpei is not easy to take care....they body odour really needs lotsa maintanence....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Aug 14, 2006, 11:28 PM)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 4:30 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1161 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hello everyone!

tohsan..

compared to apartment, ur house not so small. so any dog will do. i hav a suggestion if u wan non-aggresive, tame, obedient (all with training since young of cos)... it can be goldie.

if not, min pin not so bad too

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

potter

Feb 12, 2007, 12:11 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1126 views)
Shortcut

How about a labrador? There are lots of dogs that you'd be able to adopt from the SPCA/PAWS with the space that you have. An adult dog is a lot easier to take care than a puppy. Since you want a playful, easy to maintain, easy to tame dog to guard your house, dogs that are about 1 year old-2 year will be a good choice.
potter

www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=410379

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my