i need help

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bebegirl
Novice

Aug 13, 2006, 12:29 AM

Post #1 of 44 (8572 views)
Shortcut
i need help Can't Post

can anyone tell me when will be next dogs show in malaysia.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2006, 12:47 AM

Post #2 of 44 (8569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebegirl] i need help [In reply to] Can't Post

The date should be 3rd September in Ipoh. The date might change.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

shinyi10
New User

Aug 14, 2006, 7:10 AM

Post #3 of 44 (8552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] i need help [In reply to] Can't Post

when is the next coming up even in klang valley?

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2006, 5:53 PM

Post #4 of 44 (8548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shinyi10] i need help [In reply to] Can't Post

This year don't have any MKA show event in Klang Valley.

Only Ipoh & Penang.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2006, 12:21 AM

Post #5 of 44 (8542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] i need help [In reply to] Can't Post

hey u got urself a new avatar...

who's tat??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2006, 4:12 AM

Post #6 of 44 (8537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] i need help [In reply to] Can't Post

Latest update on MKA show. Ipoh show is cancel. Thats mean Penang show will be held on the month of December 2006.

The avatar is JoJo. This photo taken at Dogathon 2006. Didn't see you at Dogathon. Maybe you are busy in your competition & I heard that Pacco with alot of prize! Congrat!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2006, 4:23 AM

Post #7 of 44 (8534 views)
Shortcut

its so impossible tat i failed to c u yesterday.....i've been wandering in every part of d field from 8am to 3pm....

pacco onli got 1 prize lar....but got tryout d Dog Idol....juz show off tricks without any custome....hahaha....Wink

coz initially d organizer said petalog will b providing custome...then later they said no such thing....Mad

so did u join any games?? i find tat usually toy breed seems to did very well in masterhunt....

btw, jojo looks so different compare to d time when i saw her @ ikano....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2006, 4:59 AM

Post #8 of 44 (8532 views)
Shortcut

You fail to see a bunch of people wearing a yellow T-Shirt with a Silky Terrier logo?

Nope, did not participant any event.

Maybe I good at taking nice photo, that why JoJo look so different from the pic

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2006, 6:05 PM

Post #9 of 44 (8526 views)
Shortcut

wah!! u guys got urself d gang t-shirt edi??

i think i shld oso hv a mongrel gang t-shirt.....hehehe.....

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2006, 4:50 AM

Post #10 of 44 (8515 views)
Shortcut

Amanda do visit us in our newly setup club website yaWink

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2006, 9:01 PM

Post #11 of 44 (8503 views)
Shortcut

hv juz visited it...

so ur d one who came up wit it?? nice 1....

but i'm afraid i couldn't click wit u guys...

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2006, 4:22 AM

Post #12 of 44 (8494 views)
Shortcut

Is ok, do drop by if you are freeWink or join in our future gathering. Will keep you updated.

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2006, 8:05 PM

Post #13 of 44 (8459 views)
Shortcut

u guys seems to be dog show experts...m considering to learn more..as in learn how to shw my dog..just bcoz i think my pup is the most beautiful thing on earth kakakak....(dun puke) i knw knw its not all bout looks but breed bloodline etc etc...any tips on whr to start?i knw nothing abt how to enter my dog into shws, or even is my pup show quality...wht type of traning needed etc...any advice?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 22, 2006, 9:55 PM

Post #14 of 44 (8452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [megan's diamond] i need help [In reply to] Can't Post

wow! i love ur husky's marking.....

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2006, 4:29 AM

Post #15 of 44 (8443 views)
Shortcut

If you interested into comformation show, do visit MKA dog shows. I usually will update this page to let everyone know the up coming dog show in Malaysia.

Why I say visit dog show? From there you can meet alot of show breeders & owners. You can learn alot from this people. Different dog breed require different preparation,training & grooming before you put your dog enter into the showring. Find your breed mentor there, hopefully they will give you some tips how to start off with your lovely husky you owning.

Good Luck.

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2006, 6:05 PM

Post #16 of 44 (8431 views)
Shortcut

yeah her markings are not considered ideal but i prefer this to the ideal marking... :) she's known as batgirl with my neighbours....

thks chris...was more hoping for "guide to dog shws for dummies" :)...will do that...actually my breeder is into dog shws etc...mite try to contact him...hope he doesn't like...r u dumb r u dumb r u dumb... :)

i saw some training for dog shws...do u tink that will help?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2006, 9:48 PM

Post #17 of 44 (8418 views)
Shortcut

alwiz feel free to search for training tip from the d net......u can find lotsa information frm there....

from how to bring up a show puppy to pre and post show preparation...

Pacco de Mongrel

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2006, 9:58 PM

Post #18 of 44 (8416 views)
Shortcut

yeah...did sum searchin...so funny...gt the breed std...so i went to check on her whether she meets the std like tail shape la etc etc...she looked at me as tho i am dumb...hehehe...i tried to measure her...and we were havin a fun time w her snappin at the measument tape...so mayb she's not show quality after all kakakaka...but will still try to find out more la...just 4 d fun...otherwise durin wkends, she alwz look at me like "what r we doin dis wkend mum?" my answer will be ..."lookin at u lor, n u look at me lor..." sumtimes i feel sorry 4 her...i imagin she will feel lonely just w me... :) no dogies to play with etc etc...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2006, 10:06 PM

Post #19 of 44 (8414 views)
Shortcut

about d breed standard...i think every club had diff perspective...

u can alwiz try out ur luck in d dog show n c whether megan can bring u any surprise a not...

go for d show n get experience from it....

n if megan is ur 1st dog, u can treat her as ur experiment subject...Laugh

i also do lotsa silly mistake and gain useful experience frm handling my 1st dog...

playing wit other doggie is not alwiz d only option available...playing wit humans is d most important of all...

learn to play wit ur dogs.... daily jog shld b a daily chore, while fetching and some tricks to stimulate d mind can b done during free time...

Pacco de Mongrel

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2006, 10:15 PM

Post #20 of 44 (8407 views)
Shortcut

well...not w her...i can see hw she reacts whn she sees a dog vs whn she sees me...she sees me = 3 doggy wags...she seems other dogs...1/2 hr wags...but m afraid to let other dogs play w her as they r too big...n othr pups r afraid of her as she's too rough...so their owners are like "ok bye bye" n quickly run away...sigh

i read abt sibes n understd more abt their "arrogant" behaviour...tink i am more happy to play w her thn she play w me.... :(

so wht dogs dou hav?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2006, 10:27 PM

Post #21 of 44 (8404 views)
Shortcut

d reason why ur dog gotta 1/2hr wags is becoz she seldom got d chance to meet other dogs. that's why she got so happy n excited. if she had more opportunity to meet and spend time wit other dogs, then she will overcome this hyperactive problem n settle down.

i owned a black mongrel and my grandpa Boxer is staying wit me too. frm my experience, my puppy also act that way, she enjoyed herself some much playing wit other dogs that she ignore me. but now, she's already been to lotsa dogs event and 1 1/2 yrs old now, she no longer act as if she had onli had once a lifetime chance to play wit others.

yeah, not every1 appreciate a rough dog to play wit their own. so u need to know who is d nice owner that can tolerate ur dog.

my dog is also veli rough, so some ppl dun actually like to let their dogs play wit mine. but she also know how to choose playmate herself, she'll choose rough male dogs to play wit..

Pacco de Mongrel

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2006, 12:11 AM

Post #22 of 44 (8400 views)
Shortcut

yeahhh...ob classes. is prb a good plc then...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2006, 1:55 AM

Post #23 of 44 (8395 views)
Shortcut

i think is better that u choose early morning classes or air-cond place. or else, ur megan will get over-heated..

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2006, 6:04 AM

Post #24 of 44 (8391 views)
Shortcut

If you plan to enter ur dog into conformation show don't enter him for OB class, It will only confuse him.

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2006, 6:25 PM

Post #25 of 44 (8373 views)
Shortcut

hahhaa...yeah sumtimes she hides from d sun then runs in n out...wanting to go out but its too hot...kakaka

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my