Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Teluk Godek (Lani's Place) Mersing

sophiatoby
New User

Aug 11, 2006, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 8 (2224 views)
Shortcut
Teluk Godek (Lani's Place) Mersing Can't Post

Toby just came back from a wonderful seaside trip. He has definately enjoy himself very much.

The place is named Teluk Godek Resort, at Air Papan, Mersing. It is very near to Mersing town where

people board their boat to Tioman and so on. The resort chalet is 30 second walk at sea front. Operate by

Lani and family. Price at RM140 first nite and RM100 on following. One chalet allow 6 person. It is equiped

with very basic (very very basic). Anyway, the plus point is the beach is very quiet and almost no people

during the weekdays. The worker they no doubt malay, but they are friendly to dog. Dog is allow to sleep in

chalet even during time of booking, Lani said dog need to leave outside. However, we promised to clean up

if Toby mess up the place.

It is a good place to run with your dog because the beach is almost like private area. Also, it is good chance for

you to introduce the city dog to other creatures like, chicken, goose, ghoat, monkey, birds, sea wave.......

JustineBiBi

Aug 12, 2006, 8:16 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sophiatoby] Teluk Godek (Lani's Place) Mersing [In reply to] Can't Post

wow... sounds like a very good place!! u mean we can bring our furkids there? then i think we can plan of something then for our furkids n also the dog lovers... hahaha

by the way, how we can make our booking? do u have the contact? where u from in between?

sophiatoby
New User

Aug 15, 2006, 10:55 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Teluk Godek (Lani's Place) Mersing [In reply to] Can't Post

I will get the phone # 4 u later. Or maybe u can check website of Johor Tourism-chalet Accomodation.

The place is about 3 km from mersing town toward Rompin direction. They have 16 chalet with U shape facing the sea. If u have a big group, in fact, it is good to take up the place and have party.

We r fr KL, just happen to visit Mersing town and wish to bring along our furkid. Surprisingly found this place. Worth visiting. Toby use to scare of water, even for his bathing time, after the few session at sea front running, he seem to be adapting well.

The only problem with this palce is that it is very basic equiped. We have to use detol water to spray every corner of the room and bathroom before allowing Toby to go in. Just worry of unknown visitors.

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Sep 26, 2006, 1:50 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2135 views)
Shortcut

hello, is great to hear that there's a place is welcome furkids, i wud like to hav the contact#, could you pls send to loiswongkl@yahoo.com. TQ.

P/S: do you have any pic of the resorts.

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

sophiatoby
New User

Sep 28, 2006, 7:20 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Teluk Godek (Lani's Place) Mersing [In reply to] Can't Post

Lani's Place, Tel : 607-799 2569/799 4469. The owner will tell u to keep the dog outside if u want to bring your dog. However, upon visit to the plaec, u will surpris that ppl there are very welcome of the idea of holiday with dog. We were not the first one come with dog accordingly.

Just told them your dog is trained and u will clean up any mess if there is any. Please expect to minor clean up your room before letting your dog in. For me, I just make some detol water in a spray, and spray around the corner of the room and toilet. Actually, the detol water thingy, I learnt from HongKong, as there have very little place to walk the dog, so the urban dog may accidental mess the place in front od pp shop, so, they just carry a spray along and spray on the spot. i think it is good to practice that as well.

Other than that, just enjoy.

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Oct 6, 2006, 4:18 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2090 views)
Shortcut

ohh...its great..

i have plan to bring my babies there next two week...but is it also allow us to bring them eventhou during the weekend...?

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Oct 17, 2006, 4:32 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2040 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I m plan to bring my furkid there this weekend .but may i know what kind of facilities its provided so i can prepare.Do they allow us to cook.or etc

Loan

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Nov 23, 2006, 6:07 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1999 views)
Shortcut

dear friend,

i did call the teluk godek contact..however the information given to me is limited..Lani just told me that one chalet only allow 5person and only one room..and if we want to cook mind need to cook outside..i m very confusing for it.

please provide me more information on it.coz i might need to bring my furkids there next weekend.

thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my