boring life in jb....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

JustineBiBi

Aug 8, 2006, 6:09 PM

Post #1 of 84 (19405 views)
Shortcut
boring life in jb.... Can't Post

hihi... wat's a boring life..........

got any idea that we can plan some activities for our furkids in JB? really feel boring boring boring...... BiBi and Austin only play at home instead of going out for a walk or meeting friends :(

any idea when n how can we make it? wish we can hav some activities that can b help weekly, monthly.... just like wat done in kl. so admire the owners in kl can bring their "babies" for activities...... can we hav a group in jb that we can set up a committee for the activities??? if u dont mind, can put ur suggession here... waiting for ur reply yaaaa....

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2006, 6:47 PM

Post #2 of 84 (19399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] boring life in jb.... [In reply to] Can't Post

heard some1 mentioned that there is a new dog park @ jb....

hv u take a trip there..??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 8, 2006, 8:43 PM

Post #3 of 84 (19389 views)
Shortcut

hi, Fren..

I m agree with you that its really boring for our babies to stay at johor..compare with KL.

I m from KL, i always bring them for gathering ..however there is not much activities at JB.

why dont arrange an programme for ours love one??

Btw where u stay ??

In Reply To
hihi... wat's a boring life..........

got any idea that we can plan some activities for our furkids in JB? really feel boring boring boring...... BiBi and Austin only play at home instead of going out for a walk or meeting friends :(

any idea when n how can we make it? wish we can hav some activities that can b help weekly, monthly.... just like wat done in kl. so admire the owners in kl can bring their "babies" for activities...... can we hav a group in jb that we can set up a committee for the activities??? if u dont mind, can put ur suggession here... waiting for ur reply yaaaa....

JustineBiBi

Aug 8, 2006, 11:48 PM

Post #4 of 84 (19380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyokeloan] boring life in jb.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi friend,

nice to meet u...

i've managed to plan some programmes for ours love one. maybe we can "gang up" and plan the programmes for weekly or monthly. we can start with a small group instead. we can get members who can go along the way with us and try to figure out what are the programmes that we can plan just like those in kl. maybe we can get some kl dog lovers to help us to advise us how to go about for organising the activities. do you know anyone in kl who go for the programmes often with their furkids? maybe we can get the info from them.

are you permanently in jb now? where u stay by the way? i'm staying in tmn desa cemerlang...

JustineBiBi

Aug 9, 2006, 5:23 PM

Post #5 of 84 (19371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] boring life in jb.... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
heard some1 mentioned that there is a new dog park @ jb....

hv u take a trip there..??

where is the dog park? i didnt been there b4! maybe we can have activities there with our furkids....

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2006, 5:29 PM

Post #6 of 84 (19368 views)
Shortcut

d other forumer said

"Hi, the dog park is located at jln sutera merah, tmn sutera. U may go by tmn perling. Open daily from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. It's a v green and cosy area, but a bit hot in the evening sun. Of course they allow all dogs, provided the dog can be controlled. "

not to forget....she mentioned that d annual fee is RM30

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

JustineBiBi

Aug 10, 2006, 6:10 PM

Post #7 of 84 (19347 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] boring life in jb.... [In reply to] Can't Post

so u mean we need to be a member 1st before we can actually bring our furkids there?

where u stay by the way?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2006, 6:50 PM

Post #8 of 84 (19345 views)
Shortcut

i'm in kl.....

i think u hv to pay tat fees b4 entering lol.....but its cheap though.....

Pacco de Mongrel

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2006, 4:27 PM

Post #9 of 84 (19338 views)
Shortcut

hi, nice to know you too.

When i m staying at KL. i m used to bring my babies for those program .however when i shifted here ..there is really not much programme organise at JB.

i dunno whther i will stay at JB permanently but atleast for the next few years i will be here.

let me know if got any activities at JB la..ok?

i m staying at Tmn Setia Indah...how abt you?

My email address : Hyokeloan@yahoo.com

ok.

JustineBiBi

Aug 12, 2006, 7:57 PM

Post #10 of 84 (19317 views)
Shortcut

hi...

actually i dun hav any idea how to gather the dog lovers in jb... previously, we had a dog gathering at tmn pelangi indah. but, only a few of us there. furthermore, the park like inconvenient to let our furkids to roam around as so many ppl there including the malays. luckily nobody complain about it. recently, i heard that in perling got a dog park open for the dog lovers. so, many we can hav some activities there. i think it should be very fun to the owners and also the furkids...:):):)

But.... perling is bit far to us rite??? hahaha... oh ya, i'm staying in desa cemerlang...

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2006, 5:06 PM

Post #11 of 84 (19313 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I think shld not be problem if really able us to bring our love's one to enjoy over there.Dont be lazy my fren..

I think we shld have the contact for all the dofg lover at Jb ..atleast more easy to contract..if there is any gathering...am i rite ?

Desa cermelang ...ehhhh..is it next to Tmn setia indah/mount austin??sorry ..i m not really familiar with the road here...hehehe

YL

JustineBiBi

Aug 16, 2006, 8:09 PM

Post #12 of 84 (19301 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,

I think shld not be problem if really able us to bring our love's one to enjoy over there.Dont be lazy my fren..

I think we shld have the contact for all the dofg lover at Jb ..atleast more easy to contract..if there is any gathering...am i rite ?

Desa cermelang ...ehhhh..is it next to Tmn setia indah/mount austin??sorry ..i m not really familiar with the road here...hehehe

YL

ya... we should have the contacts for all the dog lovers at jb so that we can contact each other if there is any activities or gathering or any good treats at good price to share... hahaha...

desa cemerlang is just next to johor jaya. i'm sure u know where is johor jaya rite?

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 17, 2006, 2:26 AM

Post #13 of 84 (19294 views)
Shortcut

hi,

I think i know where is the Desa cermelang.

So, Give me your contact ..fren..

JustineBiBi

Aug 17, 2006, 2:33 AM

Post #14 of 84 (19292 views)
Shortcut

dun mind u can call at 017-7550550... justine :)

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2006, 9:09 PM

Post #15 of 84 (19279 views)
Shortcut

Hi,Justine

my contact is 012-2890702 .Keep me update if got any gathering...ok?

Loan

JustineBiBi

Aug 18, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #16 of 84 (19275 views)
Shortcut

ok... will inform u when we have any gathering.

by the way, what breed u have nw? u from kl rite? have u ever join the grooming course b4?

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 21, 2006, 5:07 PM

Post #17 of 84 (19261 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Fren,

Ya I m from KL, currently i have a Mixed breed and one mixed terrier..Grroming course?or Training course? i didt bring them for training but my sis did it.just for basic training at Damansara.

There are more fuction held for doggies in Kl ...i always bring them for K9 programe , and Ikano power centre and they really enjoyed over there..how abt you? How many puppys your have??mind to share?

Loan

JustineBiBi

Aug 21, 2006, 6:07 PM

Post #18 of 84 (19258 views)
Shortcut

halo...

ya, i mean the dog grooming course... coz i'm thinking to take the course, but in jb there is no grooming course available. that's y i'm aswwking around for some info.

rite nw, i have a shih tzu (bibi, 2 years and 8 months old) and a miniature schnauzer (austin, 7 moths old) i only brought them once for the gathering i think in the beginning of the year which organised by us. only a few of us join the gathering. since then, no other gathering organise... so sad... :(

my 2 babies will stay at home by themselves during my working hours. bibi is giving the authority freely roam aroung the house while austin is keep in his crate as he is a bit naughty and will mess up the house. if compare austin with bibi, bibi is more well behave than austin. bibi is with ord ab 3 years after all...:) bibi, since young, never never keep in the crate as austin. he freely roam the house, sleep with me in the bedroom. while austin, keep in the crate in day time and will let him out when i'm at home. recently, (about 1 week), i'm letting austin to sleep in the bedroom too as he is trying to make a lot of noise in the mid nite!!! i'm afraid he'll disturb my neighbour. that's y let him out and sleep with bibi in my bedroom. of coz, sometimes, bibi n austin will play in the mid nite and making noise. but, i'll scold them and let them know they r not suppose to make noise at that hour. i'll greet them "good nite" and tell them this is the time to sleep ord.... they understand what i tell them.... thank god!!:)

c when can u bring ur babies out, mayb can arrange a small gathering then....

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2006, 5:14 PM

Post #19 of 84 (19241 views)
Shortcut

Ohh,i see..but i didt attend any grooming course b4.sorry that cant help you on that.

Last time my baby also slept together with me..but my dad keep nagging ..so now.they are sleeping at the their own 'hse' which at car pouch.your family didt make noise on it s your babies slept with you ??

of course no problem for the gathering but where is the suitable place...i realised that there is not much plp will bring their dog out of house..like my neighbour they also kept their dog in the house and nvr bring them our for 'jalan-jalan'..so poor for the dogs.

Btw,where u work for ??

Keep in touch.

cerena98
Novice

Sep 26, 2006, 8:51 PM

Post #20 of 84 (19171 views)
Shortcut

HI JusineBiBi & Hyokelan & Amanda85

Would like to find out if you all have any home pet boarding contacts in JB that you can recommend me to? Am currently looking for a pet sitter who would be able to help pet sit my 3 years old male shih tzu for period 18 Oct-28 Oct 06. Prefer to send him to home boarding as I do not wish him to be caged in the cage (as what pet shops that provide boarding facility typically do). Thanks.

(This post was edited by cerena98 on Sep 26, 2006, 8:55 PM)

JustineBiBi

Sep 30, 2006, 6:16 PM

Post #21 of 84 (19153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cerena98] boring life in jb.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cerena98,

nice to meet u here...

u r going away on 18/10/06? r ur ST paper-trained? i just wanna check with u more detail... mayb i can get somebody to help u... u can sms me at 017-7550550 as not online daily recently.

thanks

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Oct 6, 2006, 4:15 PM

Post #22 of 84 (19121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cerena98] boring life in jb.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

i m sorry that i might know abt it ..normally i will bring my babies back together if i m going back to KL. may be you can get your family to take care of your baby ..i think this will be the better way..rite ?

Maybe justin knew abt it ..

JustineBiBi

Oct 20, 2006, 7:50 PM

Post #23 of 84 (19062 views)
Shortcut

<"really boring life in jb....." say by my BiBi (shih tzu) n Austin (schnauzer).>

normally they will stay at home during working hours... they almost at for the whole day, the whole week... even the whole month!!! POOR BABIES.... espcially austin... as he's younger than bibi n always create a lot of trouble for me... (suck as tearing newspaper that prepare for him to poo n pee, pee n poo somewhere except on the newspaper....) this make me crazy!!!

i seek some help from friends, they told me i shall bring them to walk walk outside everyday at least 1 hr n play with them everyday. (especially for the hyper-active austin) i'm trying to bring them for walk but not everyday. sometimes, i'll bring them to hav a ride in car too. but, austin also create problem for me....!!! even if he pee n poo ord b4 the ride, yet he still poo in the car. (almost everytime the car ride) y like tat?

i think i better think of a way.... huh... i think we need to hav some activities for our furkids better than they create so many problems for us, agree? do ur furkids create trouble if u not bringing them out???

hyokeloan
Dog Kichi

Oct 27, 2006, 2:36 AM

Post #24 of 84 (19048 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I think he is just not used to poo & pee on newspaper.

Is true that you need to bring them for a walk everyday .My furkid will go out for a walk atleast once in a day except raining day .and i will bring them back to KL when i m going back hometown.one of my baby cant ride car..she will vomit ... becoz she got car sick. but now is better than last time..

May b you can buy some spearer which avoid them to pee & poo on your car ..i think you can get it from your vet.

Btw , where you bring your furkid for injection and etc?what food that they are having now?which brand?

so when you plan to have the gathering ?? i m ok for it .

for the forseable that i will stay at JB ..but dunno for future...you?

mandyfwy

Oct 29, 2006, 7:21 PM

Post #25 of 84 (19042 views)
Shortcut

Dear all JB gang,

Please do not forget about me too, if you guy arrange for outing for furkid. i own a cocker with 17 months old, from masai

Mandy fwy55@hotmail.com 012-7505276

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my