Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
PET CREDIT CARD

magicbird5
New User

Jul 27, 2006, 8:54 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2043 views)
Shortcut
PET CREDIT CARD Can't Post

I was surfing the net the other day and was reading about pet credit cards they have where x amount of money goes to a pet related charity. How nice would that be if they had it here eh. Spend without the guilt!!! haahhaah what do you guys think? plus all those discounts in pet shops and at the vets. Yes please!

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2006, 8:58 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [magicbird5] PET CREDIT CARD [In reply to] Can't Post

i found this on the mbf website:

MBF Gaia Visa

Created for those who believe in moderation and consistency. It actively promotes lifestyles that operate in harmony with nature; health and personal education; community development initiatives and environmental protection.

MBF Cards will contribute 0.1% of Gaia Visa cardholders’ spending to charitable and environmental causes. Card holders can stay involved while shopping, drinking, eating and travelling with savings from health and beauty shops, sports retailers, travel agents and fitness centres all year round. The Gaia Visa newsletter will provide a forum for local and global environmental news, charitable and environmental activities, voluntary work and the opportunity to interact with individuals of similar interests.

this year(i think), they donated the money to Pure Life Society, National Kidney Foundation, SPCA(yay!), Treat Every Environment Special (TrEES) and Malaysia Nature Society (MNS).
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

HELP! Cha Cha is MISSING!!

(This post was edited by ChaCha on Jul 28, 2006, 9:00 PM)

magicbird5
New User

Jul 28, 2006, 9:39 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] PET CREDIT CARD [In reply to] Can't Post

hey thats good to know! thanks!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my