First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 10, 2003, 10:23 AM

Post #51 of 60 (1786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandybms] skin problem..pls advise [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sandybms,

Being angry and not doing anything useful is not helping your cause of letting people know that breeding their own pets is not the way to go. By yelling & screaming people WILL only sees you as a nuisance, immature, childish, rude (all those things which you claim the others has done) no doubt that they have called you names (which is not right - in my opinion) but when you play with fire you will expect to get burn !

And don't forget you too have say that some people is with low IQ and such which I think is a personal attack. All this is simply not needed at all. We are all mature people and if you too go down as low as that then you are being childish too don't you think so ?

Making any point in here does not needs yelling & screaming to be done to get everyone's attention. All of us here is a willing learner.

As you have said numerous times before, learning through the internet/forum abt breeding is NOT the way. If that is what you feel strongly abt then YOU of all people should raise the issue up and have a simple gathering and impart your knowledge to all those who is willing to know & learn. If you of all people is NOT even willing to do a simple thing like sharing of informations and imparting of the knowledge you know then all the informations will end with you. Then you too is at fault of not teaching the new generation abt breeding of dogs and grooming the new generation of responsible breeders.

Think : if you can't even get people to simply respect you at all, then how do you expect people to LISTEN to what you have to say ? When people turn their ear off from listening, you will definitely NOT get your point across.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 10, 2003, 10:27 AM

Post #52 of 60 (1785 views)
Shortcut

Sandybms,

Btw, how do you recognise the case of genetic allergies ? and what do you mean by classic case in your earlier post ?

cheers,
minglmy

chongmeng_soh

May 10, 2003, 6:30 PM

Post #53 of 60 (1777 views)
Shortcut

so alright ...i think that enough ...let stop all this thing just not to bring down the relationship between forum member., every enjoy your weekend.
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

makrawl
Canine Addict

May 11, 2003, 7:32 AM

Post #54 of 60 (1763 views)
Shortcut

dear profesor good-for nothing ,

yeah, i'm a children and so what? at least a children is living happier than u (and i don't even care if u r impressed or not)?! and u know what? all the things that i've done here is just what i've picked up from u. i only learn from the best and I LEARN FROM U-KID! now u know how does it feel when a bitch shouted for no reason to somebody else. think about it dude.

live in peace.

makrawl
Canine Addict

May 11, 2003, 7:36 AM

Post #55 of 60 (1762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chongmeng_soh] skin problem..pls advise [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, chong meng.

sorry to borther u again. i was just trying to finish up my line. hope it will not borther u. of course this won't affect our relationship and i do appreciate to have a friend like u. kind and having a great patient. so, hoping to meet u some day (although last plan was so close). have a nice day.Smile

ncsl
Novice

May 13, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #56 of 60 (1741 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to disturb u all, I just would like to check if the skin problem is due to genetic issue will it spread to other dogs which being house together. Coz I m thinking of adpoting a dog from SPCA. But its has somekind of skin deacese... the skin is like black spot patches. Anyone come across this type of skin problem b4 ...? pls advise..I cant choose other dog coz of its size and the breed ..i need to keep it indoor.

Thanks!

ncsl

chongmeng_soh

May 22, 2003, 8:22 PM

Post #57 of 60 (1704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] skin problem..pls advise [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...mak , sorry for late reply ..eventually i just change my work...now i'm attach to a hotel ..doing sales. quite busy on this few day. any how hope that we can meet up some time. cy

chongmeng_soh

May 22, 2003, 8:30 PM

Post #58 of 60 (1703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ncsl] skin problem..pls advise [In reply to] Can't Post

it's good to seperate the effected dog...not to say the skin problem will infectted the others but it is easy for the dog to recover when you apply medicine into the dog skin...( coz will not lip by others).

p/s : my dog recover aledi after i apply medicine(panadol) and as wat the forum member advise.eg; make sure the floor is dry and etc . thanks\!Wink

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

May 25, 2003, 7:35 AM

Post #59 of 60 (1690 views)
Shortcut

hi sandy,

your advise is very much appreciated here i guess..dont try to be a genius of genetics. you might be knowledgeable but nobody is always right. you dont even see the dog and you've already claimed that it is genetic porblem...what on earth makes u so vain? we are a bunch of doglovers that loves our dog and others very much..we are here to learn not argue or be yelled at! you are right and i agree with u that we have t6o be a responsible breeder if we must breeed but nobody can run when it is born.. i'm sure u dont too..give people a chance for god's sake!!!!!! nobody is perfect,...including you!!!... hey guys u know wht??..we have a vet in the house that know everything about GENETICS??.. we might be a bunch of children but i'm sure we are one bunch of ppl with love,care and RESPECT for others and their DOGS! and we dont have genetics problem!!!!...god created everyone equally therefore nobody is smarter or the less smart!!....one last advise sandy...BE HUMBLE and u'll learn more than u thought...Smile
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

makrawl
Canine Addict

May 25, 2003, 9:30 AM

Post #60 of 60 (1686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chongmeng_soh] skin problem..pls advise [In reply to] Can't Post

wow......... welcome to the club! "we are the salesman, we are the salesman!" hehe.

all the best in everything.

by the way, which hotel?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my