Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Barking & Growling Problems:
Collie whines in middle of night ! How ?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2006, 5:55 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Collie whines in middle of night ! How ? Can't Post

My 2 mths old Collie just came to my house last night.. She likes to whine to get my attention... it made me cant sleep ! She wants me to hold her and sayang her and brush her fur with my fingers.. But i was very tired...

I stay in a condo.. im scared neighbours will complain cos my Collie baby whines so loudly Pirate

She hasnt deworm yet.. and this morning she vomited a long white worm (eieewwwwwwww !!!!!!!!)

Now my poor baby just no energy as like last night and just dont want to eat and just drink water.. and sleep on the floor !

she got a cage, but she doesn want to stay in the cage.... cos last night i put her in the cage, she whines sooo loudly....

how do i tackle this problem??? is this normal?? also, she hates to pee/poop in the toilet, although got the smell, but likes to pee/poop in the living room.. anywhere !!!

is not like she will only pee/poop on a place where got her smell ge meh???

pls help !!! s.o.s. !!!

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2006, 6:41 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Collie whines in middle of night ! How ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, first of all, where did you get Collie? has she gotten her 1st vaccination? at her age now, she should b vaccinated and dewormed. pls check her medical card and bring her to the vet to confirm her health condition.

if your pup does not eat but drinks a lot, this might b sign of sickness. my advise is to bring her to vet for check up. mayb she whines because this is her first night and she might b scared of her new surrounding, or she is not feeling well...

as for the housebreaking training, i guess it is better that you resolved her health condition problem first before trying to housetrain her....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2006, 7:06 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Collie whines in middle of night ! How ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi JessicaohhFrown

Thanks for the advice ! and so sorry for the late reply...

ya that time, Molly (my dear dear collie) was given by my friend... she hasnt deworm yet, and hasnt vaccinate yet.. but the day itself, i ade brought molly to deworm.. i will vaccinate her this weekend...

i hope molly is doing well in her babysitter house now.. as im having exams now and need to concentrate on studies...

and i heard from my babysitter tat molly become fatter, more playful Frown

Molly's blog : mollylicious.blogspot.com

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2006, 8:38 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Collie whines in middle of night ! How ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

good to hear that ur molly is fatter...it's a joy to hear that they can eat and playCool

wah...not bad....ur molly has its own babysitter!!!!!Smile so u visit her everyday?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Collie whines in middle of night ! How ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownjessicaohh

ya i treat my puppy like baby.. need babysitter while mommy not around or too busy.. whahaha~~~

i don visit Molly everyday, but once in a week.. miss her so so much Frown

but i will take over the mommy duty in sept when i move into new house.. waha~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my