Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Action Alert! Cruel Killing of 13 Dogs, Shot to Death by the Malaysian (Seremban) Municipal Council! Sign the Petition Online!

Veganology
Novice

Jul 15, 2006, 10:35 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1166 views)
Shortcut
Action Alert! Cruel Killing of 13 Dogs, Shot to Death by the Malaysian (Seremban) Municipal Council! Sign the Petition Online! Can't Post

Cruel Killing of 13 Dogs, Shot to Death by the Malaysian (Seremban) Municipal Council!

Please click or go to the link provided below to sign the petition. Once done, please forward to as many people as possible, and tell them to do the same:

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/947146655

Thank you,
Nick

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2006, 4:59 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veganology] Action Alert! Cruel Killing of 13 Dogs, Shot to Death by the Malaysian (Seremban) Municipal Council! Sign the Petition Online! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know la... Municipal council are muslim people...Muslims memang don like dogs... sure they will kill la ~!

like if u see a snake tat attack ur garden, will u kill them?

but is dogs ! not snakes ! gila babi!

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Veganology
Novice

Jul 25, 2006, 5:37 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Action Alert! Cruel Killing of 13 Dogs, Shot to Death by the Malaysian (Seremban) Municipal Council! Sign the Petition Online! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for your comments SupaMolly.

May they be dogs, snakes or any animal for that matter, all nonhuman animals deserve the respect to be treated humanely. Please visit these websites to learn further about animals, great & small. Thank you:

http://www.HSUS.org

http://www.peta.org

http://www.myspace.com/VEGANology

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2006, 8:05 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veganology] Action Alert! Cruel Killing of 13 Dogs, Shot to Death by the Malaysian (Seremban) Municipal Council! Sign the Petition Online! [In reply to] Can't Post

u r right my friend!

All animals are living things, and we should respect ALL living things, including plants as well !

Living things mar.. means got feeling, got emotion !

like gila people, no one wants to be gila.. is the environment ! So, one day, if someone turns mad or ur pet turns mad, dont blame the pet ! blame the owner la !
But for humans like muslims, its not instinct to be gila, but is the top authorities who tell them to hate dogs and puppies ! So, blame who? blame the top top authorities who influence and brainwash them !

y i say is not instinct? is because if there is no top top authorities who tell them to hate dogs, they wont hate dogs that much until not hesitate to kill dogs

forgive me for my anger and rant.. for im worried for these man's best friend and furkids ... i really think that there's no humanity... all dogs are animals... pls la pls... who's boikoting who first???

if the council malays don kill dogs, do u think we will say these such hard-to-hear words??? of cos no !!

Molly's blog: mollylicious.blogspot.com

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my