Happy Birthday Furkid =)~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2006, 7:57 PM

Post #1 of 26 (6357 views)
Shortcut
Happy Birthday Furkid =)~ Can't Post

i would like to ask..how do u guys celebrate ur furkid's bday? what do u feed them?is it safe for them to eat the cake? Frown

Frown*~Germaine's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Frown MY Friendster BlushFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2006, 6:27 AM

Post #2 of 26 (6338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiki] Happy Birthday Furkid =)~ [In reply to] Can't Post

CHEESECAKE, CHEESECAKE AND MORE CHEESECAKE AND NOTHING BUT THE CHEESECAKE...!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 15, 2006, 4:58 PM

Post #3 of 26 (6336 views)
Shortcut

I bring them to western food cafe & give them some seafood spagetti!!! If you wanna know where this cafe located? Is located at Sri Hartamas & the cafe name "Kiwi Express". Is a doggie friendly cafe my friend owned this place.

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2006, 6:29 PM

Post #4 of 26 (6331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Happy Birthday Furkid =)~ [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownFrown Hmmm..are these food safe to be consumed by our furkids? haha Frown Just worrying Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2006, 7:49 PM

Post #5 of 26 (6328 views)
Shortcut

Izit the one that kinda serves fusion food? I think there's one outlet near my place. Cozy place, food not too bad. I would probably check it out this weekend to see whether they allow furkiddies or not. You see, my biggest concern is not the establishment, but it's whether or not the other patrons are comfortable to have furkiddies in the restaurant. I think the place serves halal food, yeah, so that means there may be Malays there who would make a fuss if they see dogs. May claim the dog's saliva would 'jump' into their food, hahah!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2006, 7:59 PM

Post #6 of 26 (6325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kookee] Happy Birthday Furkid =)~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownwhat's fusion food? mind explaining?

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2006, 9:26 PM

Post #7 of 26 (6311 views)
Shortcut

i do celebrate my dog birthday...

last time, my 1st dog, she juz get a big fresh chunky pork bone from d market...it juz cost me RM5......she LOVES it n she keep it for a month...

now my pacco.....i bake some cookie for her (not tat nice though), buy a cheese cake and some special treats for her.....she loves d attention when v sing birthday song to her.....she found it very interesting n feel so happy about it....

i did not buy a bone for her becoz she usually get a big bone every week.....hahah.....

u actually hv 2 choose d type of cake tat u buy......definately no chocolate at all.....if fruit cake, is ok....but dogs love cheese more....fruit is not tat tasty to them....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Jul 21, 2006, 9:28 PM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2006, 9:30 PM

Post #8 of 26 (6307 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I bring them to western food cafe & give them some seafood spagetti!!! If you wanna know where this cafe located? Is located at Sri Hartamas & the cafe name "Kiwi Express". Is a doggie friendly cafe my friend owned this place.

so next time when i mentioned ur name can i get discount??Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2006, 1:26 AM

Post #9 of 26 (6292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Happy Birthday Furkid =)~ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

so next time when i mentioned ur name can i get discount??Laugh

heehhe.. will do the same too if got discount!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2006, 5:54 AM

Post #10 of 26 (6286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Happy Birthday Furkid =)~ [In reply to] Can't Post

I have my meal there also no discount lerCool

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2006, 9:25 PM

Post #11 of 26 (6275 views)
Shortcut

Hiyah babymiki,

Fusion....a dish that combines more than one, errr...how should one put it....or more cultural elements in it eg. western + chinese = fusion...like you eat steak with kailan, hehehehhe!! Very prevalent in Malaysia and other 'melting pots' of the world.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 24, 2006, 11:35 PM

Post #12 of 26 (6259 views)
Shortcut

thanks kookee. Oh so it's safe for our furkids to eat those food? even if it has salt in it?

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2006, 1:24 AM

Post #13 of 26 (6255 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, babymiki, good question...let me redirect the question for you...to Brother Ong since he's the one who brought his furkiddies there at the first place.

You hang on there, yeah..hehehehehehe! In the meantime, I have another suggestion....try marshmallow cake.......mine have being walloping the whole pack of mallows which I intend to mix with my Milo....I spotted this one real yummy recipe on the pack, rice and mallow. Let me check it out and post the recipe here. Maybe we should start one thread to post all the recipes for furkids. Or else I would be blamed for hijacking your thread, hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2006, 5:36 AM

Post #14 of 26 (6252 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I have my meal there also no discount lerCool

Brother Chris, got one question for you from babymiki. You bring your furkids to Kiwi Xpress eat what-ar? She's just wondering whether it's safe for doggie to eat food with salt in it.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2006, 8:33 PM

Post #15 of 26 (6245 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Maybe we should start one thread to post all the recipes for furkids. Or else I would be blamed for hijacking your thread, hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Frown haha recipes and the types of food suitable for our furkids =D

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 25, 2006, 8:44 PM

Post #16 of 26 (6244 views)
Shortcut

FYI, Even our dog food kibble also have salt in it.

Once in awhile, give our doggie have some salty food is good also. I mean a little bit only. Example, Foods I gave to my Silkies to eat while I dine with them are Squid (Sotong), Bread, fish, fruit, rice & etcs.

Commonsense play a important part to feed your furkids human food. Not all human food your furkids can consume.

Most important don't spoil your furkids will all this human foods. I only gave them eat once in a blue moon. So, they know that I not going to feed them this foods all the time. That why, they are not choosy.

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2006, 1:15 AM

Post #17 of 26 (6237 views)
Shortcut

Frankly Brother Ong, I'm very much in denial mode after I saw what salt has done to my last time dogs, way back when I was running around bare-feet, climbing trees etc etc. Anyhoo, I did feed my kiddies with french fries whenever I have McD, which is once in the blue moon. I am so-o 'poisoning' my furkids.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2006, 1:24 AM

Post #18 of 26 (6236 views)
Shortcut

Yet to check out the mallow-rice dish but we did this during the weekend....Dory ala Kookee.

2 big slices of dory fish, baked until succulent. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pour on generous helping of olive oil. Easy peasy.....

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 26, 2006, 5:28 PM

Post #19 of 26 (6232 views)
Shortcut

LOLCool

Hey, I did gave my dogs eat french fries whenever I bring them to dog show. Usually, I will bungkus McD Set Meal, & the fries I will gave it to my dogs. They love it. Sometime my dog are so lazy & tire don't feel like walking inthe showring, I'll used french fries as a treat to lure my dog to walk in the showring.Cool

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2006, 8:10 PM

Post #20 of 26 (6226 views)
Shortcut

French fries lure?!? What happened to doggie treats? You 'poison' yourself, nobody cares-lah but dun-lah do that to your furkids.

McD has never being my thing, prefer BK. Normally tapau McD chicken foldover, then, give drink to hubby and fries to furkids, occasionally.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2006, 12:52 AM

Post #21 of 26 (6222 views)
Shortcut

French fries poison to my dogs then died already la. Hahahahaha My dogs still have nice long hair go for MKA show meh?!!!!! LOLCool

Not always feed them french fries la. One year maybe two to three time only. French Fries make from potatos mah nothing bad to them just when you order your meal at McD ask them to put less salt or no salt to the fries!!!

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2006, 1:54 AM

Post #22 of 26 (6214 views)
Shortcut

Heyah babymiki,

Living up to my words, I started a thread about dog compatible recipes under the Nutrition and Diet section. Drop by if you are free, yeah...

By the way, I think this thread should be under chit-chat section...meant to tell you at the beginning but was so-o intoxicated by cheesecakes overdose.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2006, 1:57 AM

Post #23 of 26 (6213 views)
Shortcut

Brother Ong,

Somehow I have to congratulate you! You have started, somehow, along the way, to read btw the words and lines........! Bravo! Bravo!!!!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2006, 1:17 AM

Post #24 of 26 (6190 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Brother Ong,

Somehow I have to congratulate you! You have started, somehow, along the way, to read btw the words and lines........! Bravo! Bravo!!!!

hahaha.. this is good!!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

babymiki
Enthusiast

Aug 8, 2006, 7:16 PM

Post #25 of 26 (6166 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Heyah babymiki,

Living up to my words, I started a thread about dog compatible recipes under the Nutrition and Diet section. Drop by if you are free, yeah...

By the way, I think this thread should be under chit-chat section...meant to tell you at the beginning but was so-o intoxicated by cheesecakes overdose.

Yeah i have read it =) it's a good one Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my