Plan to buy a companion for my silky

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2006, 3:59 AM

Post #26 of 28 (378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Plan to buy a companion for my silky [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe... pacco pacco.... she scared of me hahahah.... yah loh, I think your pacco like certian people.... next day you see my chelsea lah.... she very timid with other dogs but she is like monster with my 3 big dogs.... but ah, she so so suka people hug her.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jul 24, 2006, 6:43 PM

Post #27 of 28 (372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Plan to buy a companion for my silky [In reply to] Can't Post

ur chelsea is so fragile.....u don't scare ur boxer step on her?? Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 24, 2006, 9:20 PM

Post #28 of 28 (367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Plan to buy a companion for my silky [In reply to] Can't Post

The boxer don't layan her wan... hahahaha... but I realise she likes to play with puppies coz my friend brought a pup to my home yesterday, wah, the puppy so scared of monster Chelsea hehehe... but Chelsea scared of gatherings.... she scared when got too many dogs around... silly girl hahaha...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my