Looking for a 2 months old, male purebreed Westie

pennywise
Novice

Jul 9, 2006, 9:14 AM

Post #1 of 4 (935 views)
Shortcut
Looking for a 2 months old, male purebreed Westie Can't Post

Hi guys and girls,

I realized quite a few of you has Westie as pets. I would like to have one too but the two breeders' contact I got from MKA tells me to wait for another year or maybe more.

I am looking for a purebreed Westie, male, preferably just 8 weeks old. Any information regarding breeders' contacts or importers' contacts are appreciated.

I am serious about this and am willing to pay if the price is right. I know it's rare and it ranges from RM2.5 - RM4k. If it's from a good line, I dont mind forking out the money. I hope you guys are able to help me out here. Thank you.

Anyone of you have a male litter, let me know.

(This post was edited by pennywise on Jul 9, 2006, 9:54 AM)

pennywise
Novice

Jul 9, 2006, 9:24 AM

Post #2 of 4 (931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pennywise] Looking for a 2 months old, male purebreed Westie [In reply to] Can't Post

ERN,
A forumer from forum.lowyat.net recommended you, saying you are very knowledgable with Westies. May I have your e-mail?

ihawk98,
I saw your picture of Sparky, very good looking indeed. I read you wrote that you got your Westie direct from a Thai breeder.

May I know the Thai breeder's contacts? Which part of Thai is he/she from?

What are the procedures of bringing into a pet, Westie in this case into M'sia?

Please let me know. Thank you.

(This post was edited by pennywise on Jul 9, 2006, 9:55 AM)

gigiger
Novice

Nov 14, 2006, 6:44 AM

Post #3 of 4 (805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pennywise] Looking for a 2 months old, male purebreed Westie [In reply to] Can't Post

hi pennywise, will you consider female westie? my friend have a female westie about 9 weeks old... she wanted to sell out quite urgent... Unsure I would like to have her, but i oredi have a labrador.. and its not convenient for me to get a second dog...

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2006, 7:04 AM

Post #4 of 4 (802 views)
Shortcut

Hi Penny,

U can reach ERN @ ***01-7--38...132..,,51

He is very knowledgable in westie, also he is one of the AST club member... hahaha! You can join our regular meetup monthly if you can let us have your number..... Thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my