Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Can find Pomeranian mix with Toy Poodle?

liz.1106
Novice

Jul 8, 2006, 9:47 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1307 views)
Shortcut
Can find Pomeranian mix with Toy Poodle? Can't Post

Hi all, just recently experienced the loss of a loved puppy purchased from a pet shop and so just thought of looking for home bred Pom-Toy Poodle mix breed? Staying in apartment so can't really have a big dog.

Know where I can find one? Not urgent so if anyone comes across this type of mix, please do let me know and i really apreciate it. Thanks you all.

wan
K9 Maniac

Jul 17, 2006, 5:37 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz.1106] Can find Pomeranian mix with Toy Poodle? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi liz, i do read your thread on the lost of your pup and its really sad. Sorry about it and hope u've get over it.

Wanna know why do you specifically wanted a pom mix toy poodle? just curious to know.

Anyway if you want any poodle breeder info I have. And I just visited the breeder to get my beagle cert and so quite many toy poodle pup for sale. One of them is pure white. Let me know if u r interested I can give you the breeder's no.

* ~ My Life Has Changed 23rd June 2008) ~ *

liz.1106
Novice

Jul 20, 2006, 3:18 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1244 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wan] Can find Pomeranian mix with Toy Poodle? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Wan. Thanks for your reply. Indeed it's a sad thing to happen to any dogs not to mention a 2.5 months puppy. Oh well...the reason I wanted to find the same breed as my previous puppy is because after getting Furby, no other dog types look as cute or as lovable as him loh. I know it's unfair of me, but I find myself comparing other dogs (physically) to my ex-pup like, Furby's hair was nicer, Furby's color nicer, Furby was smarter, Furby was more mischievious, etc. Blush Somehow I just wanted an exact type that look like that.. more unique I guess. Getting a pure breed poodle is not really ideal as the hair is so curly and I don't really have time for regular grooming sessions. also less hygienic kua. I think I'm crazy lah.. perhaps thinking that can find replacement for my Furby...

I felt that I prefer that kind of size and that type of fur/hair that is not too curly and at the same time not too straight, also temperament was ok for me too. Not too noisy or naughty. Can control one lah..u know any breeders from Penang?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my