Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
[WTB] West Highland White Terrier

pennywise
Novice

Jul 8, 2006, 4:01 AM

Post #1 of 5 (740 views)
Shortcut
[WTB] West Highland White Terrier Can't Post

I am from Selangor. I am looking for a West Highland White Terrier a.k.a. Westie. Preferably 6 - 8 weeks old. Are these avaiable in Malaysia?

If anyone knows somebody who is selling or any pet store that might have one of these, let me know.

Any advice or information is appreciated. Thank you.

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2006, 7:30 PM

Post #2 of 5 (717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pennywise] [WTB] West Highland White Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

i saw one @ petaling street 2 weeks ago..but dat shop offered quite high price..i saw them selling miniature schnauzer for rm1400 =/ the white terrier they were selling for 2K ++ i forgot how much

Frown*~Germaine's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Frown MY Friendster BlushFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2006, 7:53 PM

Post #3 of 5 (715 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiki] [WTB] West Highland White Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Never trust petaling street... few friends bought dogs from there... dogs get loads of disease loh.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2006, 7:58 PM

Post #4 of 5 (714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] [WTB] West Highland White Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah the condition of the shop is quite dirty..pity the pups there though

Frown*~Germaine's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Frown MY Friendster BlushFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2006, 8:07 PM

Post #5 of 5 (710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiki] [WTB] West Highland White Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah... pity loh.... some see got mange or fungus... then some get dunno what virus and tick fever... lung infection also got.... poor dogs.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my