Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
BUY A 2MONTHS FEMALE MS RM850 (IS IT EXP??)WITH MKA CERT & ALREADY VACCINE...

ivanyee
Novice

Jul 4, 2006, 1:54 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1251 views)
Shortcut
BUY A 2MONTHS FEMALE MS RM850 (IS IT EXP??)WITH MKA CERT & ALREADY VACCINE... Can't Post

I HAV WANNA BUY A MINIATURE SCHNAUZER FOR RM850 (INCLUDE MKA CERT & VACCINE VET REPORT)...IT IS PURE BREED MS ALSO....IS IT THE PRICE EXSPENSIVE???

(This post was edited by ivanyee on Jul 4, 2006, 1:57 AM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2006, 6:42 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ivanyee] BUY A 2MONTHS FEMALE MS RM850 (IS IT EXP??)WITH MKA CERT & ALREADY VACCINE... [In reply to] Can't Post

Nope. Very cheap.

But just ask someone experience with dog follow you and check on the pup before buying it. Avoid buying from backyard or commercial breeders.

ivanyee
Novice

Jul 4, 2006, 5:37 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] BUY A 2MONTHS FEMALE MS RM850 (IS IT EXP??)WITH MKA CERT & ALREADY VACCINE... [In reply to] Can't Post

THX U FOR U REPLY...ME ALREADY GO SEE THE MINIATURE SCHNAUZER....THE OWNER BREED IT IN HIS HOUSE & ALREADY TOILET TRAIN....IS IT WHOST TO BUY??

I AM FIRT TIME BREED A DOG....CAN U TELL ME HOW TO TEACH & TRAIN THE MINIATURE SCHNAUZER?? WHAT SICK WILL EASY GET INTO MINIATURE SCHNAUZER??

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2006, 5:47 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ivanyee] BUY A 2MONTHS FEMALE MS RM850 (IS IT EXP??)WITH MKA CERT & ALREADY VACCINE... [In reply to] Can't Post

RM850 with cert. buying a MS is worth it. Most important the dog must be healthy & active. Stay in a clean environment. Bright eyes & clean butt.Blush healthy skin & hair and not smelly. And 1 more thing you need to check is the teeth of the pup. Make sure the pup got a nice bite. The teeth cannot be over shot or under shot this will lead to your pup next time will have eating difficulty.

But, I am sorry can't help you about MS breed health & training. I not familiar with MS breed. Maybe others will help you that.Blush

ivanyee
Novice

Jul 4, 2006, 6:55 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] BUY A 2MONTHS FEMALE MS RM850 (IS IT EXP??)WITH MKA CERT & ALREADY VACCINE... [In reply to] Can't Post

OKOK...THX U FOR UR OPINION....I HAV CALL THE BREEDER ALREADY...I WILL GET MY MS IN THIS THURSDAY...

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2006, 7:18 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1226 views)
Shortcut

Do snap alot of your MS puppy photos. Puppy grow up very fast. When you look back the photos you taken with your MS pup it will remind you back the memory with your MS pup. Happy time & bad time together.

Do post some photos here ya.

Good Luck.Wink

ivanyee
Novice

Jul 4, 2006, 7:21 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1224 views)
Shortcut

OKOK...I WILL DO IT AFTER I GET MY MS ON THIS THURSDAY...HEHE...I WILL POST UP THE PHOTO LET U ALL TO SEE IT & GIV HER A COMMAND...OK??

ivanyee
Novice

Jul 4, 2006, 7:37 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1221 views)
Shortcut

HIHI...I HEAR U ALL WILL COME KUANTAN ON 29 JULY 2006 RIGHT?? I M FROM KUANTAN DE....I HOPE I HAV A CHANCE TO MEET U ALL THIS TIME...U ALL JUST PASS KUANTAN & STRAIGHT TO CLUB MED?? IF U ALL HAV STAY IN KUANTAN HOTEL OR REST HOUSE THEN CAN U LET ME KNOW?? I CAN BRING U ALL TO TEST KOPI IN "KEMAMAN KOPITIAM"......HAV U PLAY MESSANGER OR CAN U GIV ME UR H/P NUMBER??(EASY TO CONTACT U) OR U CAN ADD ME AT ivanyee_84@puppy.com.my & MY H/P NUMBER IS 012-9858787...THX U...

(This post was edited by ivanyee on Jul 4, 2006, 7:39 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2006, 7:56 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1215 views)
Shortcut

Will sms you our messenger to you tonight.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my