Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
ohaiyo!

,teoh
Novice

May 3, 2003, 8:45 PM

Post #1 of 14 (2237 views)
Shortcut
ohaiyo! Can't Post

Sorry sorry...forgot to introduce myself. Never mind my weird nick! I somehow hit the comma button instead of the 'm'...so now my name has been changed to something completely different and incomprehensible.

Anyways...I'm new here - been pretty quiet because of classes and assignments (I'm in uni here in Sydney and freezing my butt off!). Crazy So what can I say about myself? Nothing much except that I am crazy about dogs - and so is my family - the max number of dogs/pups I ever had at one go was six. Try taking care of five hyperactive little critters! O'well...

Up till middle of last year (when I left for Sydney), I had two lovely mongrels taking care of my home. I got my Daschund mix, Desibel, from her mother, Molly, who was a stray that my dad took in. Molly followed him home and gave birth to four little pups. We gave them all except for Desibel to my relatives and my brother's in laws. The other old bloke, Spot was a son of my aunt's doggie, Rainbow. My aunt gave Rainbow to us because her father-in-law was always taking the cane to the poor dog. Anyways, Rainbow proceeded to have five puppies about a couple of months after settling down with us. We kept two, Spot and Rex (brothers)...but poor Rex died from heartworm. Boohooo!

Now it's just Desibel keeping my parents company at home coz ole Spot at the grand ole age of fifteen decided that life was a little painful to live - mum put him to sleep coz he was coughing and etc (signs of heartworm).

So now that I'm thinking of going home...I'm looking forward to 'adopting' a pup into my family. I have set my eye on a golden retriever coz I want a companion for jogging and etc...any advice regarding that? Sly

That's all about me. Gosh...sorry about the babbling.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 3, 2003, 9:07 PM

Post #2 of 14 (2233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [,teoh] ohaiyo! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi teoh,

a big hi from me and lil' Sparkle! Have fun in the forum....Smile

drew
ALPHA

May 4, 2003, 12:43 AM

Post #3 of 14 (2228 views)
Shortcut

hello there,

welcome and have fun ~!~!

which uni in sydney you're from ??? sydney uni?? Tongue

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 4, 2003, 12:45 AM

Post #4 of 14 (2228 views)
Shortcut

Hi Teoh ...

Welcome to the forum. I've got 1 Lab, 1 Shih Tzu and 2 Maltese. And jes to let you know, labs are not a bad idea to bring for jogging too. Good luck in finding yourself a new dog..

Sweeeng

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 4, 2003, 4:57 AM

Post #5 of 14 (2226 views)
Shortcut

HI ,teoh,

welcome,welcome to the forum !!!

cheers,
minglmy

adamchooi
Canine Addict

May 4, 2003, 6:27 AM

Post #6 of 14 (2223 views)
Shortcut

Hello teoh!

welcome to the forum!!!

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

mackmack
Doggyman

May 4, 2003, 7:14 AM

Post #7 of 14 (2219 views)
Shortcut

Hi teoh~!

Golden Retriever sure a good jogger, he/she will also make sure you are or at least become a good runner too~WinkTongue

enjoy sniffing at this site~!

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

lulugurl
ALPHA

May 4, 2003, 9:38 PM

Post #8 of 14 (2214 views)
Shortcut

Hello~!

Welcome to this forum. I'm from Penang and owns a silky terrierSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

kingkong
Canine Addict

May 5, 2003, 1:33 AM

Post #9 of 14 (2208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] ohaiyo! [In reply to] Can't Post

6 dogs at once? wow... i wonder how i feel being surrouded by 6 monsters chewing my shirt off... haha.... joking.... nice to know u.

i'm eric, own a chihuahua from penang.

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

,teoh
Novice

May 5, 2003, 5:54 AM

Post #10 of 14 (2205 views)
Shortcut

Hahah...if you think chewing on your shirt was bad...imagine five pups emptying out their worms all over the place!!! Hey, those of you who have been grandmas and grandpas to pups will know that it's part and puzzle of deworming pups! Ewww...but honestly, having those pups were fun. Sigh...

Me likes GRs coz they are fuzzy! Labbies are - mind the pun - too 'baldy' for me. My DB is a short hair and I miss stroking fuzzy doggies like my two previous goners! O'well...can't wait to get a GB soon.

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 5, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #11 of 14 (2199 views)
Shortcut

hi teoh,
I can relate to what u said, I have just dewormed my 5 wks old pups and have been collecting worms the past 2 days.Frown
Sometimes u wonder how those tiny stomach can accomodate those worms.
Gross but its part and parcel of breeding.Cool

metay
Enthusiast

May 5, 2003, 9:00 PM

Post #12 of 14 (2190 views)
Shortcut

hello~~

A Warm welcome to the forum.....WinkSmile

~~~Greetings from Penang~~~

regards,
BlushmetayBlush

wkser
ALPHA

May 5, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #13 of 14 (2187 views)
Shortcut

hi,

welcome to the forum....

regards
kangser and nous

,teoh
Novice

May 10, 2003, 5:26 AM

Post #14 of 14 (2177 views)
Shortcut
wow! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you thank you!!! At the moment, I have to apologize for not being able to reply all these posts immediately...been busy with my assignment! Anyhows, any nice doggie stories???? Cool

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my