Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Grooming table

Pebbles
Dog Kichi

Jun 30, 2006, 7:21 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1651 views)
Shortcut
Grooming table Can't Post

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a grooming table? I cant find any pet shops in subang selling those. I understand that there is a pet shop in PJ ss2 that carries a lot of pet supplies and might have grooming tables and also a stand for the hairdryer....But, I dont know PJ at all...Can someone help?? Thanx

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 30, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pebbles] Grooming table [In reply to] Can't Post

Where you stay???

The petshop at SS2 just behind the McDonald. After all the gold smith shop the petshop on is the corner lot left handside.

Pebbles
Dog Kichi

Jun 30, 2006, 8:22 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Grooming table [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I live in Subang Jaya.....Erm...I really dont know PJ at all....Is there a map to that place at all?

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2006, 4:25 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1633 views)
Shortcut

Which part of PJ you know???

Subang & PJ very near ler.Unsure

Pebbles
Dog Kichi

Jul 3, 2006, 4:33 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1615 views)
Shortcut

Embarressing to say, I think I sort of know how to get to Jaya supermarketUnimpressed......I live near subang parade.......is it very far from Jaya supermarket,ah???

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 3, 2006, 5:18 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1610 views)
Shortcut

If you know how to get to Jaya Supermarket then you are very near to SS2.

Every evening I ma free about 5.30pm, I can meet you up at Jaya Supermarket & bring you to SS2 petshop. Just let me know when you want to go there.

Pebbles
Dog Kichi

Jul 3, 2006, 5:29 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Thanxs a lot chrisong, I will let you know when I can go there.....Probably sometime next week??

noname

Jul 10, 2006, 11:51 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1553 views)
Shortcut

did you buy it? how much is the standard dog grooming table? izit the grooming table same like vet table ... where the vet putting our dog on it?

Pebbles
Dog Kichi

Jul 11, 2006, 5:23 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noname] Grooming table [In reply to] Can't Post

The table is just like the ones at the groomers. Where there is a stand attached to the table where you can tie your dog to(if your dog is not co-operative, like mine) while you groom them.Another Petshop in Sunway, The pet shack placed an order for me for the grooming table. There are two types of grooming table. one is a heavy duty (Which is more expensive) and a lighter grooming table. And there are a few sizes as well. So the price depends on the type and size. Price ranges from $300++ onwards. As the lighter version is currently out of stock, I'll have to wait till end of the month....But yay!! I got the stand for the hairdryer..one end clips to the table and the other end to the hairdryer....That helps me a lot!! I cant wait for the grooming table!!

(This post was edited by Pebbles on Jul 11, 2006, 5:28 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my