Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Puppy peeing in my bed!!!

mrm9679
New User

Jun 21, 2006, 7:09 PM

Post #1 of 2 (951 views)
Shortcut
Puppy peeing in my bed!!! Can't Post

I have recently took in a mixed breed puppy. She doesn't give me many problems other than the major problem of peeing in my bed. She has done this twice in the past month and both times she was lying down and just starting peeing while lying there like she didn't notice. She is about 7-8 months old. She is not completely house broken yet but has been doing pretty good considering I am not crate training her like i did with my older dog. Please give me some advice!!!

My email is mccormick1589@bellsouth.net

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2006, 3:51 AM

Post #2 of 2 (863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrm9679] Puppy peeing in my bed!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownmrm9679..

My girl (3 mths) also peed once on my mattress (she sleeps with me)

then i found a solution. I sprayed Febreeze Extra Strength on my mattress just to get rid of the smell

the next thing i realised was : she doesnt again pee on my mattress. I tested her by leaving her inside my room for a whole afternoon. again, she din do it. she waited patiently for me to come back, then she fastly ran to newspp to pee.

it applies to my puppy, but may not apply on yours. BUT it's worth a try. isnt it? wish u good luck !

woah.. 7-8mths old. normally dogs this age should be able to be house-broken (but the owner must be persistent also...)

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my