Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund Events, Trials (Local and Wordwide):
What do u think about the obedience of Peter Kong's Don in ScHH1 yesterday (the Olympic Day) ?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

PSD
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2006, 10:53 PM

Post #26 of 28 (10956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [henry_u] What do u think about the obedience of Peter Kong's Don in ScHH1 yesterday (the Olympic Day) ? [In reply to] Can't Post

How has the training been? Good.

Yes, I have heard you are doing very well indeed. Great

Mike should be a good guru to learn from. Ya, a very good one indeed! Good

Well anyone can say whatever but no one can deny that Mike has put in more effort and money than anyone in malaysia has for pursuing this sport. The right person for you to learn from. Congratulations.

to see new blood and seriousness into the sport. We needed alot more people like you to move it this sport. Im just a helper, what possible difference can i make?

The difference you made is the difference that many do not make. U are closer to knowing the sport than many that hasn't done. So be proud of yourself. "Helper" is the most important person to a dog's eye and development. Make no humility in this.

How often are you in Ipoh nowadays? Not sure but will defintely have training with Dr.Loo when im back, even though only a 2 days break! I will never forget who bring me to this sport years ago & willing to "sacriface" his dogs to allow me to make mistakes.

Yes Dr. Loo is such a person. His enthusiasm and outlook in this sport is admirable. Most important is he never says no to a good excercise. That itself makes him a hero in this sport. I agree with you.

I thought of replying u by PM but couldnt do it though, might be some error or so.

No Problem. I tot you have missed the message after so long. It is good to hear from you again. Keep in touch.

By the way, how are u lately?

I am doing well thank you. Lately I had been busy in my work. Had done some investment that needs alot of time to do at least while I had the strength to do so that I can have an early retirement.Cool

Good? Any dog training?

I do train and keep the muscles from getting too "karat" but all those done in the evening and at night due to the tight schedules. I'm looking for a puppy now to bring up for next year. Nothing much to contribute to the sports for now until I can make more time for myself. Just doing my best to keep in touch.

PSD

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Rittmeister Capt. Max von Stephanitz (1864-1936)

henry_u
Novice

Nov 21, 2006, 6:02 AM

Post #27 of 28 (10943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] What do u think about the obedience of Peter Kong's Don in ScHH1 yesterday (the Olympic Day) ? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Yes, I have heard you are doing very well indeed. Great Im afraid its a bit over spoken but thanks anyway.

The difference you made is the difference that many do not make. U are closer to knowing the sport than many that hasn't done. So be proud of yourself. "Helper" is the most important person to a dog's eye and development. Make no humility in this. Unfortunately, most ppl think that a helper is just a person who wear a sleeve to let a dog bite!!

Yes Dr. Loo is such a person. His enthusiasm and outlook in this sport is admirable. Most important is he never says no to a good excercise. That itself makes him a hero in this sport. I agree with you. No doubt!!

I am doing well thank you. Lately I had been busy in my work. Had done some investment that needs alot of time to do at least while I had the strength to do so that I can have an early retirement.Cool
Wish u luck, u might need it.

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2006, 4:10 AM

Post #28 of 28 (10907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] What do u think about the obedience of Peter Kong's Don in ScHH1 yesterday (the Olympic Day) ? [In reply to] Can't Post

HI PSD,

Wow...!! its been a while..!! How is Jessy doing ??

Hey...I need some tip here ...oso wanna retire early ....more time for our fury fren then..!!Wink

I do train and keep the muscles from getting too "karat" but all those done in the evening and at night due to the tight schedules. I'm looking for a puppy now to bring up for next year. Nothing much to contribute to the sports for now until I can make more time for myself.

.....maybe its time to "overhaul" the whole system la, some dog training should do the trick...!!Tongue

If great to know you will be getting a pup soon, what a coincidence !, I am getting my 2nd one this coming weekend... hope to see some result in a year or two...!!! maybe we can x-change some idea along way !!

Hope to catch up wt ya again soon...!!

Cheerios..!!

Regards

"Show me your dog and I'll tell you what manner of man you are."
(GSD Founder - Capt Max V Stephanitz)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my