Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Noodle the white puppy needs someone who loves to cuddle

ilse
Novice

Jun 14, 2006, 11:46 PM

Post #1 of 3 (874 views)
Shortcut
Noodle the white puppy needs someone who loves to cuddle Can't Post

heheheheh yes its true. This pup loves to be cuddled but then again also loves the attention she gets
when you play with her. I wish I could keep her.. shes roughly 4 months old and needs a home ASAP!
Anyone interested???? It's urgent... If you want more info, also can Tongue hehe

(This post was edited by ilse on Jun 15, 2006, 12:38 AM)
Attachments: DogBasket.JPG (23.1 KB)
  Shwappie & Noodle.JPG (5.63 KB)
  14-06-06_1635.jpg (26.2 KB)

ilse
Novice

Jun 14, 2006, 11:54 PM

Post #2 of 3 (867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilse] Noodle the white puppy needs someone who loves to cuddle [In reply to] Can't Post

This is really pissing off. If my add said "ShiTzu needs a home" then it would be flooded with posts by now. Its sad but true, mixed dogs are unwanted. You purebreed hunters should be ashamed of yourselves.. Whats wrong with mixxies? They give u just as much love as the ones u buy at the pet store.

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jun 16, 2006, 12:35 AM

Post #3 of 3 (844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilse] Noodle the white puppy needs someone who loves to cuddle [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
This is really pissing off. If my add said "ShiTzu needs a home" then it would be flooded with posts by now. Its sad but true, mixed dogs are unwanted. You purebreed hunters should be ashamed of yourselves.. Whats wrong with mixxies? They give u just as much love as the ones u buy at the pet store.

It's sad to hear about your comments but this is true for PPC community. I am not sure if you are a newbie. However, there are few things you have to learn. First, there are trouble makers who like to find fault on others. Second, there are hypocrites who did/said something yet they cover it up and condemn others. Third, there are people who claimed that they are dog lovers yet they ONLY keept pure breed. Forth, if you have different opinions with some "gang", then get ready to be bashed up. There are sensitive people around who likes to make a big fuss even a mosquito just flew by. Therefore, i am risking myself to post this message because there will be sensitive freak jumping in and barks non stop.

There is no problem with a mixed breed. It is the human itself who creates the difference. I have a mixed and she barks and poo like any pure breed. hehee...

Cheers my friends!!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my