Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson!

mikoyuki

Jun 14, 2006, 6:10 PM

Post #1 of 12 (2768 views)
Shortcut
GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! Can't Post

Hi all,

For those who are keen on taking up the professional grooming course, there's a good news. The Pet Family at Tmn Megah is doing a promo now, course fee at RM9600 (inclusive of equipments). It's a 14 weeks course and you graduate with a recognise cert (useful if u wanna further study). This promo valid for registration till end of June. I have decided that I would join and wanna look for people who are interested to join as well so maybe we can discuss with them together to get a better deal? So any1 interested, pls sms/call me at 012-3702148 (Sherynn).

chaiwoon

Jul 5, 2006, 12:24 AM

Post #2 of 12 (2673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikoyuki] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownhave u join the course? i just went today and they told me the promotion will be end this July. i think not many joining coz the class is very small.. only 2 student for today's class..
www.dogster.com/?378834

sorekow
Novice

Jul 8, 2006, 4:02 AM

Post #3 of 12 (2645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't understand, after Jun or July will the promo ends? After that, what is the price? A grooming school got give discount rate!?! It is not cheap! House Of Groomers at Subang Jaya is cheaper isn't it? I am confuse!! But I will call Sherynn to find out if it can be cheaper if I join her together! But the instructors in Pet Family is not so convincing, I have spoken to them! Wong is trained locally and Karen is only a fresh graduate from Singapore! Please advise!

Lim

goldilock
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006, 9:31 AM

Post #4 of 12 (2623 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikoyuki] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..u from Ipoh is it? or u r staying in KL now? how u go to attend the course? I'm from Ipoh and interested to join the course too..

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

equise
Novice

Jul 12, 2006, 11:49 AM

Post #5 of 12 (2596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goldilock] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

for all i know, house of groomers is the only grooming place that doesn't cause distress to your dogs after grooming. I've seen customer's dogs jumping enthusiastically into the arms of the groomer there. Now how many groomers get that?

equise
Novice

Post #6 of 12 (2596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goldilock] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by equise on Jul 12, 2006, 11:55 AM)

equise
Novice

Post #7 of 12 (2596 views)
Shortcut

for all i know, house of groomers is the only grooming place that doesn't cause distress to your dogs after grooming. I've seen customer's dogs jumping enthusiastically into the arms of the groomer there. Now how many groomers get that?

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 12, 2006, 5:14 PM

Post #8 of 12 (2589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [equise] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi equise,

Welcome to the forum. You send your dog there for grooming before? How much their charge to grooming a show silky terrier???

Thanks

equise
Novice

Jul 12, 2006, 9:24 PM

Post #9 of 12 (2575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not very sure bout the exact pricing and stuff for house of groomers, but if i'm not mistaken, rm30, for basic grooming, brushing, minor demats, nails, ears, paw trimming, bath, blow dry. For more advance grooming for specific breeds, I'm really not so sure, but i think would be rm 80, but i'm still not sure. If you want, i could get their number for you and you could give them a call. But rest assure that there would not be any coat yanking tearing stuff as seen in other grooming parlour, and most importantly, your dogs won't be mistreated there. And also house of groomers is the ideal place for show grooming because the instructer themself there have award winning golden retievers, shih tzus, miniature poodle, papillons, poms, miniature schnauzer, maltese, and few other ones i don't recall. As for ms Annie, the head groomer there, never tolerates imperfection, and is totally against mistreatment of dogs. I would ask you to check this place out. A brilliant grooming parlour.

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 13, 2006, 2:18 AM

Post #10 of 12 (2563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [equise] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for ur reply. Will go check it out.Wink

mikoyuki

Jul 29, 2006, 6:24 AM

Post #11 of 12 (2501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] GOOD NEWS! Professional Dog Grooming Lesson! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I have join the course as of 18/7/06 and the promotion end this July. There are currently 4 students in the class. For this type of classes, surely we'd prefer small scale of students coz then the instructors can spare more time and attention on us rather than too many other people, right? As I know, there are 3 students coming in August.

babymiki
Enthusiast

Dec 17, 2006, 1:29 AM

Post #12 of 12 (2195 views)
Shortcut

equise,

which house of groomers? ss15?

Frown*~Germaine's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Frown MY Friendster BlushFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my