Dog Catcher Return!!

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jun 13, 2006, 8:54 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1487 views)
Shortcut
Dog Catcher Return!! Can't Post

Dear All,

Please be aware that Dog Catchers are coming back to our neighboorhood. They come to our neighbourhood with legal permission from the local authority to catch any dogs loitering at the road side, whether with dog license or without.

I witnessed a case last Saturday, in section 17. A lorry came by at my housing area to catch strays. It came with a huge cage and there were plenty of dogs inside it. Most of the dogs are strays to me. However, there were some dogs, which i believed to have owners yet they were caught in the truck. I tried to talk to the indians for the reasons behind these "dog catching activities". According to the "person-in-charge", this is to clear off the street and there were many complaints recently regarding damages done by strays.

I am living in chinese community where most houses keep dogs. However, the bad thing is these people like to let the dog run out from the house at the evening for poo & pee. These dogs run freely at the neighboorhood and sometimes, threaten the safety of passerby. There are several times that my car run over some poo which the dogs left over right infront of my house. For chinese this may be luck but I did not win any money for the past 6 months!

Cheers and please take good care of your dogs!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 18, 2006, 10:37 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Dog Catcher Return!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, those cather is back, i saw them few times in several area. sometimes i feed the strays at my houses area but then they just went disappear, hope they wasnt got cought. they maybe strays but they are happy to be strays then get cought n put to sleep. sad...

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jun 19, 2006, 5:58 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Dog Catcher Return!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Emm.. if you feed one, plenty will come.

My housing area has one group of strays leading by my neighbour's dog. They come in a group at specific time. The number is increasing and this threatens the safety of the neighbourhood.Mad
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my