Beagle Bleeding??

cowcow
Dog Kichi

May 2, 2003, 6:24 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2405 views)
Shortcut
Beagle Bleeding?? Can't Post

hi hi everyone,

coco already start her period today, but I just wondered why so early? she was born last september, not yet 1 year old already start it?Unsure

she walks around the house and the blood droping here and there, big big trouble. and i don't know how long would this thing continue. any solution?

archer
K9 Senior

May 2, 2003, 7:02 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cowcow] Beagle Bleeding?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

u could get her doggie diapers, or spay her.
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 3, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #3 of 8 (2394 views)
Shortcut

hi cowcow,

there is those diapers thingy that you can get from the petshop or else, put her in a place room e.g: kitchen or at the back garden of the house where you can control the "dripping place" and easier for you to wash.

cheers,
minglmy

kbs
Enthusiast

May 3, 2003, 2:13 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2393 views)
Shortcut

Hi cowcow,

Not to worry, Snuffy had her first heat (period) when she was 8 months old. If you don't want her to drip her period everywhere, maybe can invest on those play/detachable matal gate and restrict her movement in the house into a smaller area? Those gate are normally sold at pet shop for RM15-RM20 per piece.

I've had to washed my bedsheet at least twice a week last time when Snuffy had her period. The heat cycle normally will last from 2 - 4 weeks, depending on ur dog.

Regards,
KBS

cowcow
Dog Kichi

May 3, 2003, 7:05 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] Beagle Bleeding?? [In reply to] Can't Post

don't want to spay her la! still wan her make lots lots of cute little beagle! hehehe

cowcow
Dog Kichi

May 3, 2003, 7:09 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Beagle Bleeding?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think she would bite of the diper as soon as it is on. because her favourite thing in the house is cloth on the floor.

hmm, it is hard to put her outside, she get use to see us, sometimes even people come visit us (get more excited compare of seeing me) we had to put her in garden behind, but she make lots of noise and cry behind.

cowcow
Dog Kichi

May 3, 2003, 7:11 AM

Post #7 of 8 (2388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Beagle Bleeding?? [In reply to] Can't Post

today is the third day, but seems like she stop bleeding? abnormal or wat???

snoppy
Novice

May 5, 2003, 5:47 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2379 views)
Shortcut

hi cowcow, my beagle too seem to be more exited to see visitors or stranger than seeing me. Is it becoz we haven made ourselves the pack leader? Anyone any suggestion on this matter? How can we make beagles obeys to our needs?

cheers.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my