First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

hoyf
Dog Kichi

Jun 12, 2006, 8:49 PM

Post #26 of 47 (506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [guenhwyvar] Hello there all dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Irene,

Mine is a mongrel which I got from PAWS. He's tall and thin. Brown in colour with red nose. Very ferocious. He will be 2 years old in August. I love him like my own brother.

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006, 8:50 PM

Post #27 of 47 (506 views)
Shortcut

I can imagine it's not easy. Losing loved ones is never easy. Worse than breaking off with a bf, huh? Another painful experience? Some would beg to differ Just kidding, no offense, ok?

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 12, 2006, 8:56 PM

Post #28 of 47 (496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hoyf] Hello there all dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh .. you got him from PAWS. I am still struggling whether I should go ahead and adopt another dog ... I actually promised my white shepherd that I will NOT have another dog

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006, 8:57 PM

Post #29 of 47 (496 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Irene,

Mine is a mongrel which I got from PAWS. He's tall and thin. Brown in colour with red nose. Very ferocious. He will be 2 years old in August. I love him like my own brother.

Red nose? Ooh...suddenly Rudolph comes to mind Smile Sounds like a great dog you have there.

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 12, 2006, 9:04 PM

Post #30 of 47 (493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenec] Hello there all dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Nahh .. not so painful with losing a bf ... hmm.. maybe. My dogs .. they really know when I'm sad and they will just lie next to me and stayed there. And I always talked to them, tell them my problems ...... sounds crazy right?

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006, 9:10 PM

Post #31 of 47 (491 views)
Shortcut

You had lovely dogs there. That's why the saying - Man's best friend Smile

Is that your dog in your avatar? What breed is that?

If talking to your dogs sounds crazy, then all of us are also guilty of the same

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 12, 2006, 9:26 PM

Post #32 of 47 (489 views)
Shortcut

The pic in the avatar is a basset hound puppy. Cute huh? Trying to get my bf to get one of those so I can play with him ...hehe Sly. I used the webcam to capture my dogs photos to my laptop .. but not sure how to post it here...

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006, 9:33 PM

Post #33 of 47 (487 views)
Shortcut

I thought it looks like a basset hound but couldn't be sure...my knowledge of dog breeds are limited.

If you can convince your bf to get it, that would be nice. At least you have a dog to look forward to Smile

I'm not sure how else you can post your pics here if you have already tried attaching it. There is a size limit for the pics. You can try re-sizing or photobucket ie copy and paste.

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 12, 2006, 9:43 PM

Post #34 of 47 (483 views)
Shortcut

Yeah .. I am really hoping he will get a dog .. at least I will have a good company and best friend to start with.

I am really no good with this .. no idea how to attach the photos here .. cant do the copy and paste ... and I dont see anywhere I can attach the photos... Crazy

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006, 9:56 PM

Post #35 of 47 (480 views)
Shortcut

I'm not very good at all these myself. If I recall correctly, you have to go to "Post New' which appears on the top right hand corner of the Posting screen. That is you can find the attachment icon at the bottom left.

But why don't you try uploading to photobucket and then cut and paste from there.

hoyf
Dog Kichi

Jun 12, 2006, 10:07 PM

Post #36 of 47 (480 views)
Shortcut

I'm sure your white shepherd will be happy when he sees you are happy again. Life has to go on. But I thought you live in an apartment and you find the space too limited for a dog. By you adopting a puppy/dog from PAWS or SPCA, one life will be spared. I understand that if they are not adopted within a certain time frame, due to a lack of space, they will be put to sleep.

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 13, 2006, 1:08 AM

Post #37 of 47 (469 views)
Shortcut

How do I get to this photobucket? Jezz... I sound like an idiot here ... but I would really like to know how to do it.

Am I troubling you with this? Sorry .. just wanna have my lovely dogs pic up here. Anyway.. if it is too much trouble, no worries. I will find one free day and really really go through this Wink

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 13, 2006, 1:21 AM

Post #38 of 47 (468 views)
Shortcut

Yeah .. I thought I would never have another dog, so I moved into an apartment. But, yunno .. when u have passion and love dog so much, ... nothing can stop u from loving them ... each and everyday I long to have a dog ... and of cos, reminding myself not to. Frown

Oh dear, they put the dogs to sleep if they are outta space? Oh my.... Shocked that's sad. Ok .. this sunday I will go to PAWS and play with the dogs. That's the least I could do for the time being .. for the dogs .....

hoyf
Dog Kichi

Jun 13, 2006, 3:17 PM

Post #39 of 47 (463 views)
Shortcut

Good, go visit the dogs at PAWS. Maybe you will fall in love with one and bring adopt one.

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 13, 2006, 6:19 PM

Post #40 of 47 (457 views)
Shortcut

Hi guen,

No worries. You can subscribe to free photo hosting website ie www.photobucket.com

Upload the pics in your pc to the photo hosting website.

Once uploaded, the picture will be assigned and address (url) ie (www.photobucket.com/guen/.../picturename.jpg)

To post it here, insert the url address in between

Hope to see the pics of your dogs soon.

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 14, 2006, 3:34 PM

Post #41 of 47 (446 views)
Shortcut

Hi Irene,

Thank you so much ... ok .. I',m trying to attach the link here .. and hopefully it works Wink

Snoopy Spike

Yes!!!! I did it .... !! Sly

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 14, 2006, 3:43 PM

Post #42 of 47 (445 views)
Shortcut

Hi hoyf,

Yeah ... I can't wait til it's Sunday. Not sure if I can bring one home just yet ...... some irresponsible dog owners have been leaving their dogs barking and the management is saying about taking away the dogs or something like that.

And I still havent got the chance to go and get the movie yet ... about winn dixie ... Unsure, too busy with work and football for the time being Tongue ..

hoyf
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2006, 4:07 PM

Post #43 of 47 (443 views)
Shortcut

Dear Guen,

I have a friend who is a dog rescuer who is now fostering a labrador mix. It's a female and very quiet. My friend said the dog is suitable for a flat dweller. You may be interested in this puppy. Very adorable. I think she is coming to 4 months now. However, this dog rescuer will interview the potential adopter first and also inspect the house. This is to ensure that the dog will be given to a loving family. If you are interested please give me your contact number and I will get this pet rescuer to contact you. Thank you.

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 3:45 PM

Post #44 of 47 (425 views)
Shortcut

Dear hoyf,

Thank you so much for the info on the 4mths old lab. I would love to have her but just abit worried about the space. I used to have a lab. A full grown adult needs quite some space and I am worried I won't be able to provide it to her when she grows up. As a puppy I have no doubt she could fit in just fine.

Anway, I would like to see this puppy and talk to the rescuer for advice, if, I am able to keep her. My contact no. is 019-3163999 and the name is Rave.

Thanks again hoyf!!

irenec
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2006, 10:28 PM

Post #45 of 47 (420 views)
Shortcut

Yay!! You did it! Lovely dogs. What breeds are they?

guenhwyvar
Novice

Jun 16, 2006, 4:30 AM

Post #46 of 47 (417 views)
Shortcut

Hi Irene,

Yeah yeah .. I did it!! Hehehe Well, Snoopy was a White Shepherd and Spike was a mixed Neapolitan Mastiff. Both very huge dogs!! ... Sit on me ... and I have to raise the white flag

enerson
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 12:07 AM

Post #47 of 47 (390 views)
Shortcut

Dear guenhwyvar,

May i know where did you get your white shepherd? Can you introduce a breeder for me? I have been looking around for quite some time. The nearest i found was in Sarawak, which is still quite far away.

Thanks!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my