Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund Events, Trials (Local and Wordwide):
Schutzhund 1 and Novice Puppy.Com Trial

FoxTrot2
Novice

May 29, 2006, 7:27 PM

Post #1 of 17 (16720 views)
Shortcut
Schutzhund 1 and Novice Puppy.Com Trial Can't Post

Good day All,

Any of you guys participating in the trial this June 18th - Malaysia Dog Olympic Day - organised by Puppy.com ?

Regards

FoxTrot2
Novice

Jun 5, 2006, 6:44 AM

Post #2 of 17 (16679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FoxTrot2] Schutzhund 1 and Novice Puppy.Com Trial [In reply to] Can't Post

Ouch, sad too see that there's alot of talk and no action in the Malaysian Schutzhund scene...Pirate

boon
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2006, 7:58 AM

Post #3 of 17 (16673 views)
Shortcut

Hallo Fuchs,

Was durchdenken Sie die Drehung zu sein, für die Leute, die nicht einmal wissen, daß ist alles welchen schutzhund im Begriff, um solches Ereignis zu organisieren?

Danke

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

FoxTrot2
Novice

Jun 5, 2006, 8:23 AM

Post #4 of 17 (16665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Schutzhund 1 and Novice Puppy.Com Trial [In reply to] Can't Post

Hallo Boon,

Ist die schutzhund Szene in Malaysia daran es ist Säuglingsalter, und sind Sie ein Deutscher? Sie sprechen wie eine Person die weiß, was er tut, werden Sie sich bewerben?

Warum lassen Sie Leute, die wissen, dass nichts es organisiert?

Danke

boon
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2006, 8:30 AM

Post #5 of 17 (16661 views)
Shortcut

Hallo,

Nein, ich bin kein Deutscher. Es wird irgendwann ein so genanntes Malaysia den Juli erster schutzhund-Versuch geben. Wir werden nur mit diesem Sport begonnen, und wir sind immer noch hier sehr neu.

Als von warum der eine, der weiß, daß es nichts organisiert? Es ist, weil sie glauben, daß schutzhund populärer in Malaysia kommt, und sie wollten für ein schnelles Geld darin springen.

Ich lerne immer noch Deutsch, und i hofft, daß Sie verstehen, ist was i-Sprichwort

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

FoxTrot2
Novice

Jun 5, 2006, 8:42 AM

Post #6 of 17 (16659 views)
Shortcut

Hallo,

Für einen Moment dort ich tought Sie waren ein Deutscher, sorgen Sie sich nicht, ich kann Sie verstehen. Es ist ein Mitleid, wenn sie den Sport organisieren, um gerade Geld zu machen.

Werden Sie sich sowohl im Juni als auch in Juli bewerben? Ich hoffe, dass Sie einer von ihnen nicht sein werden, die gerade sprechen und sprechen auch den Sport nur für das Geld und Berühmtheit tut...

boon
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2006, 8:50 AM

Post #7 of 17 (16654 views)
Shortcut

Hallo,

Ich werde mich bemühen, am Juli Versuch aber nicht diesen Juni Unsinnsversuch teilzunehmen. Ich bin mehr darin für meine Leidenschaft und mein Interesse an dieser adligen Rasse. Nicht für Geld.

sk241
Novice

Jun 7, 2006, 9:51 PM

Post #8 of 17 (16612 views)
Shortcut

Guys I realise the very word Schutzhund is German, but you may get more interest or replies if your discussion was in a language that more could relate to....just a thought

boon
Doggyman

Jun 7, 2006, 9:56 PM

Post #9 of 17 (16610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sk241] Schutzhund 1 and Novice Puppy.Com Trial [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

OK, so what you want to talk about ?

sk241
Novice

Jun 8, 2006, 7:06 PM

Post #10 of 17 (16592 views)
Shortcut

Well...the original topic was the trial next weekend and whether anyone was particpating. I am not particptaing but will go as I am interested in participating in Schutzhund in the future. I have been looking for the guys who do this in KL but the information I had was outdated as i went to Gasing early on a few Sunday mornings and only ever see one guy doing OB with a small dog.

I have a german showline GSD, who has great drive and loves the sleeve and with the early training we did shows no hesitation. I was working the local police dog trainers but we wanted to leave the full-on training until he was a little older. He is now 18 months. Happy to take this off-line

boon
Doggyman

Jun 8, 2006, 7:11 PM

Post #11 of 17 (16590 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

You may check with RealityDreamer and she should be able to load you with the training schedule/locations in Klang valley.

sk241
Novice

Jun 8, 2006, 8:31 PM

Post #12 of 17 (16584 views)
Shortcut

thx, will look for her on the site

wildgunsr
Dog Kichi

Jun 9, 2006, 9:50 PM

Post #13 of 17 (16561 views)
Shortcut

hello SK,

If you're interested, there might be a few ppl training tmrw on the field as well as Sunday. Bring your dogs along. The gang would warmly welcome any RDO. :)

When you said small dog, how small is small? just curious, whether tht's one of the regulars.

Just a note, how early were you there? Most of the time, the crowd comes in at bout 8-830.

sk241
Novice

Jun 9, 2006, 10:54 PM

Post #14 of 17 (16557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wildgunsr] Schutzhund 1 and Novice Puppy.Com Trial [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info. Will turn up tomorrow morning and see whose there. This is the site on Jala Gasing in PJ right?

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 9, 2006, 11:27 PM

Post #15 of 17 (16554 views)
Shortcut

Don't just come to see whose there....do intro urself CoolSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Kilo KG

Jun 16, 2006, 3:16 AM

Post #16 of 17 (16488 views)
Shortcut

hey sk, try calling MKA and asking for Mohd Azman Ali's h/p no. I spoke to him a few weeks back. he invited me to his place to watch them train. apparently these guys compete overseas too. i might look into schutzhund too, when my doggie is older. you mentioned police k9 training. did you train with them? can civilians join? coz i'm trying to get in touch with them thru a friend too.

thanks.

Frown Punish The Deed Not The Breed Frown

Kilo KG

Jun 16, 2006, 3:16 AM

Post #17 of 17 (16488 views)
Shortcut

hey sk, try calling MKA and asking for Mohd Azman Ali's h/p no. I spoke to him a few weeks back. he invited me to his place to watch them train. apparently these guys compete overseas too. i might look into schutzhund too, when my doggie is older. you mentioned police k9 training. did you train with them? can civilians join? coz i'm trying to get in touch with them thru a friend too.

thanks.

Frown Punish The Deed Not The Breed Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my